PDA

View Full Version : IS there a card bigger then 1 gig for the psp?

AKB
July 28th, 2005, 23:56
IS there a card bigger then 1 gig for the psp?

ScarletShadow
July 29th, 2005, 05:00
You can find a 2GB on the internet, but they cost a little more than double that of a 1GB. I am also not positive that they work with PSP.

AKB
July 29th, 2005, 05:12
hope it gets bigger.

shadowprophet
July 29th, 2005, 13:10
I dont know how many people know this but sandisk and $ony jointly worked togeather to create the magicgate memstick duos. and I believe the 2 gig stick was created with the psp in mind.
I can conferm they work even tho I dont have one of my own. When I ordered my one gig stick my friend who must constantly try to 1 up me ,lol got the 2 gig stick.
It works like a dream people :p
It works just as good as the one gig just with twice as much space on it, no draw back what so ever

However I will tell you guys what I told my friend If your dumb enough to pay that much for 2 gigs of space feel completely free to do so :eek:
But I wont have one untill they drop from a completely ludicrus to at least an insane price:rolleyes:

Kamikaze
July 29th, 2005, 13:28
I've seen pictures and stories about the 5 gig PSP card, but good luck finding it. I don't know of any place you can buy them. You'd probably have to get them ordered in special by a wholesaler or something (Not to mention they'd cost about $750). I don't think I'm going to buy a card that costs more than 2x my PSP. My 512 will do just fine. :)

DEATHROW
July 29th, 2005, 16:49
look at this http://www.psp411.com/show/product/310/3 i have it i have 200 songs on it

AKB
July 29th, 2005, 21:23
i have 1 gig card and 2 512 mb cards, the 512 mb have all my music, and my gig has all my games and homebrew and my music videos of guess who :P