PDA

View Full Version : EBOOTs launchable through html files?

Terial
July 29th, 2005, 03:49
is it possible to launch EBOOTs through html? Or maybe through java or flash? either launching them off the net, or on your PSP?

Žeddragon
July 29th, 2005, 03:59
no no no no no and no. Flash wtf? Where have you been? lol. There is no flash support for the PSP.
And if it does happend and I doubt it will. The emu will be going 0 fps lol. And the PSP does not allow you to download files, besides music and video files. That I know of.

Terial
July 29th, 2005, 04:08
i know that the PSP does not support flash... yet. but i thought it may be possible someday.

PSP_Newbie
July 29th, 2005, 05:22
well, it can download music/video files, so maybe if someone renames the ext of a eboot file on the net lets say, to eboot.mp4, then u can maybe download it through the psp, rename it to eboot.pbp and move it to the right directory using File Assistant or something like it, think that would work? wont work to run em through the html file, but u can at least download it using the psp and then running it completely w/out a comp? would that work? or does the psp have to make sure the video file actually works? i dunno just an idea that popped into my head :p