PDA

View Full Version : Ed Edd n Eddy: Nightmare on Ed Street + CD Covers

DCEmu_Newsposter
January 15th, 2005, 12:55
NOES is now ready for download at BoR Revolution (http://borrevolution.vg-network.com) with the Dreamcast and PC versions. Sorry for the wait guys. Also, try out the new DOS alternative for win2000/xp users, DosBox! I made a profile for the Dosbox frontend, D-Fend v2. Right now it's pointing to c:\eene\ so you can change that when you import the profile. I tried this out on NOES and the original BOR and they work great. User performance may differ, so give it a try.[br][br]News by kungpow12345[br]

obelisk
January 15th, 2005, 19:45
I tried DLing it 2ice for the DC, both times CRC/ corrupt error and a "???" header failed errors. :(

obelisk
January 16th, 2005, 13:22
works now.

FrierTuck
February 14th, 2005, 01:48
just for anyone who cares, the eds actually live in peach grove not on ed street, its named in two episodes, i feel like such a geek for knowing that

MetaFox
February 14th, 2005, 05:33
just for anyone who cares, the eds actually live in peach grove not on ed street, its named in two episodes, i feel like such a geek for knowing thatIt's a joke title, like the titles of the episodes.

Nightmare on Ed Street = Nightmare on Elm Street

just like:

To Sir With Ed = To Sir With Love
The Ed-Touchables = The Untouchables
The Day the Ed Stood Still = The Day the Earth Stood Still
etc.

FrierTuck
February 16th, 2005, 21:51
ya i know that, but still i just wanted to let that valuble piece of info out, it is a really little known fact

curt_grymala
February 17th, 2005, 01:01
i feel like such a geek for knowing that

...and, the fact that you post on boards about video games doesn't make you feel like a geek?

DCDayDreamer
February 17th, 2005, 23:39
...and, the fact that you post on boards about video games doesn't make you feel like a geek?

Hmmmmm....
I guess I should be crowned the king of the geeks, but I'm sure there'd be a long line of worthy contenders over here that would also be in line for the throne ;D.