PDA

View Full Version : all emulators in 1?

AKB
July 29th, 2005, 08:53
is this possible? to have one program that you put all your roms from snes, nes, pce, and est.? for this will be so more simpler, tho it might be hella hard to make... i wonder if there is anyone who is making such a thing.... sorry its late and i had a drink.

Bloodsack
July 29th, 2005, 09:44
is this possible? to have one program that you put all your roms from snes, nes, pce, and est.? for this will be so more simpler, tho it might be hella hard to make... i wonder if there is anyone who is making such a thing.... sorry its late and i had a drink.

It's not going to happen? have another beer;)

shizzle
July 29th, 2005, 10:04
i goth who plays mario...

PSP_Newbie
July 29th, 2005, 10:44
well, i suppose there could be a program, kinda like the assigned extensions in windows, where in the program, u select the rom u want, and it launches the proper emulator for it, but that would be kinda worthless in my opinion; take too much time to make for a program that fixes a slight inconvenience, so i dont think its gonna happen
a gothy person that plays psp :D
that would be hard to believe if i didnt already have a friend like that^^

Darksaviour69
July 29th, 2005, 11:31
u can get emu for the p.c. that emulate a load of systems, mess it called (i have not look at emu on the p.c. for years, so this is really out of date info)

but i don't think there will one (or a good one) on the psp anytime soon... if at all. there is one on the dc, but its not very good.

AKB
July 29th, 2005, 21:21
you should see my psp it has like 100 songs by marilyn manson, cradl of filth, and all dim death and metal bands. plus music videos :)

Cap'n 1time
July 29th, 2005, 22:08
you should see my psp it has like 100 songs by marilyn manson, cradl of filth, and all dim death and metal bands. plus music videos :)

that sig is really starting to piss me off. and its not because i dislike manson, its because its so big and the colors are freaking annoying.

As for all emulators in one.. do you really want a little concentrated on 40+ meg bloated eboot on your PSP? me niether.

-get some sun.

PSP_Newbie
July 29th, 2005, 22:17
plus each individual emulator is usually updated pretty often, it would be hard to keep up if they are all compiled into one

AKB
July 29th, 2005, 22:45
ya i see, just a thought, hey when i get to my house comp iam gonna change my sig ok?

Cap'n 1time
July 29th, 2005, 23:27
ya i see, just a thought, hey when i get to my house comp iam gonna change my sig ok?

bleh, i sound like an asshole now. Im not, no worries :)

Bloodsack
July 29th, 2005, 23:34

I hate MM, and danni of cradle of filth can't sing, but Dimmu Borgir I like. Seen them 4 times. Black metal & Death metal were my forte back in the day.

My last show 2 years ago was Dimmu Borgir, Nile and The Haunted.

AKB
July 29th, 2005, 23:53
i liked g.g allen he was just like marilyn manson till he died.

PSP_Newbie
July 30th, 2005, 00:59
btw, i think the problem with your sig is its just a bit too big; it would be a killer for 56k users

Cap'n 1time
July 30th, 2005, 06:16
btw, i think the problem with your sig is its just a bit too big; it would be a killer for 56k users

It is only 62 kb.. but I really hate mansons ugly ass face.. and the colors bother me.

AKB
July 30th, 2005, 06:18
i like his face

Cap'n 1time
July 30th, 2005, 06:25
i like his face

I like eating baby cows. viel is awsome.

PSP_Newbie
July 30th, 2005, 07:32
It is only 62 kb.. but I really hate mansons ugly ass face.. and the colors bother me.
well, thats kinda a lot, when i had 56k, i had about a 5 kb/s download speed. it would take at least 12 secs to download that pic
56k really sux, lol

AKB
July 30th, 2005, 07:47
my new sig is in the making! it might not be smalelr tho...

ShinShoryu
July 30th, 2005, 09:37
Please dont talk about Black/Death Metal and garbage mainstream crap like marilyn manson and cradle of $hit in the same sentence. Trends and trendy people should be killed.

gg allen and marilyn manson arent/weren't even legitimate musicians. Check out Chuck Schuldiner's body of work if you wanta discover real Metal.

Bloodsack
July 30th, 2005, 12:07
Please dont talk about Black/Death Metal and garbage mainstream crap like marilyn manson and cradle of $hit in the same sentence. Trends and trendy people should be killed.

gg allen and marilyn manson arent/weren't even legitimate musicians. Check out Chuck Schuldiner's body of work if you wanta discover real Metal.

lol

Hey....I've been there since the beginning of metal. I for one hate mainstream metal. All the 80's crap poison, G&R and all the hair metal bands of the 80's almost destroyed metal as we know it.

Death Metal & Black Metal have never been that mainstream at least not until now that is...

sad really.

Cap'n 1time
July 30th, 2005, 14:23
you want metal? deftones. thats all period.

Bloodsack
July 30th, 2005, 14:40
you want metal? deftones. thats all period.

I like the Deftones...their older stuff is better though.

AKB
July 30th, 2005, 20:42
what about tool? they somewhat decent for me, tho not hard enof.

ShinShoryu
July 30th, 2005, 22:41
deftones are not metal. neither are tool.

Metal: Death, Carcass, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Old Tallica, Children of Bodom, etc.

Please lets not label alternative and nu metal stuff as "Metal"

Here's a good rule of thumb. No guitar solos...no Metal.

AKB
July 30th, 2005, 23:26
if u look at my profile it says loves metal, and everything marilyn manson, which say i like metal and marilyn manson in diffrent groups :P

Terial
July 31st, 2005, 18:24
Ah, don't you love the random off-topic topics? lol
and Marilyn Manson is an odd bird to say the least.

season758
July 31st, 2005, 18:28
Ah, don't you love the random off-topic topics? lol
and Marilyn Manson is an odd bird to say the least.
*kills taylor* BE QUIET YOU!!! :D

Terial
July 31st, 2005, 18:31
*kills taylor* BE QUIET YOU!!! :D
o_0 ...no you did'n

Cross
July 31st, 2005, 18:31
lol what was this thread about I got distracted by the Manson Sig, talk/arguement about metal bands.... where am I...? LOL :P

Ur AV is well.... its just when his face shows its annoying. (I do not dislike Manson, I have a few of his songs and 1 of his video's but I am not going to get into the metal, etc debate, I like what I like and its not my concern what they hell you consider something to be).

AKB why the hell does ur post count read 0?

season758
July 31st, 2005, 18:32
o_0 ...no you did'n
oh yes i did

Cross
July 31st, 2005, 18:36
Oh and if were going to complain about sigs lets do all of them,

Don't put ur face on ur Sig, we all don't want to see you much less see you that often. Esp when we don't know you as anything more then an online individual. :p

Sigs with wired Mice Rats yelling at Mice is just weird..... I lost my appetite :p

Sigs with multiple Anime and Game characters make no sense... what the hell does that mean and then ur comp specs that are not even updated? What the hell were u thinking? :p

PSP's do not come with your name on them and they def. do not come with the girl from "The Girl Next Door" or else every middle aged man in the US would be buying them esp in the backwaters... ROFL :p

I can't think of anyone elses sig right now....

If you did not catch it I am being SARCASTIC!!!

Terial
July 31st, 2005, 18:50
tru dat cross... tru dat

ShinShoryu
July 31st, 2005, 19:37
What about sigs with cartoons and bad computer specs?

AKB
July 31st, 2005, 20:01
i just noticed that my posts went back to 0 o well, like they have any meaning, plus when emualtors cant be updated no more, there should be a way to string al lthe emualtors together, so u dont have to keep your games in diffrent folders, only in diffrent folders to orginize your games

Terial
July 31st, 2005, 22:50
AKB, i'm also wondering why you're considered Banned, lol