PDA

View Full Version : Nero problems

nothingman
July 29th, 2005, 21:03
Hi every one, im having a problem using nero to burn emulator roms, i used nero 6 but i couldnt get anything to work(i did try this but it didnt work cdi2tao),
Ive read various posts and faqs and have found that nero 6 doesnt really work for burning roms, so i decided to downgrade to nero 5.5(which i downloaded a while ago) but never used as i couldnt get it find my cdrw and of course when i reinstalled it i remembered the previous problem .So can anyone suggest a solution to this? or another nero version that autodects the cdrw.
Im just getting into the whole burning game, and im not having much luck, i downloaded acohol 120%, but when i tried to installed it error messages would appear.
can body suggest which the best and hopefully easiest bit of software to use .
Thanks
Darren

zerkz
August 3rd, 2005, 00:06
Well as far as nero goes in my experince nero sux. I would highly recomend Disc Juggler it seems that it is more easier to understand and easier to use.Btw you don't need to buy disc juggler you just need the trial version for it the only thing is it will burn everything at 1x speed but will still go fast.

Darksaviour69
August 3rd, 2005, 10:49
1: u can use nero 6, burn make a DAO image instead of a TAO image (or is it the other way round, its one or the other

2: cdrw will not work on a dc (unless you open her up a do a few changes, but that will shorten the dc life span)