PDA

View Full Version : Will Pandora's Battery work?

meconate
January 13th, 2008, 19:10
Hey guys, this is my first message and i need help. I fully bricked my PSP, and yes, by fully bricked i mean green light and no screen. I semi-bricked it by installing a XMB theme into 'flash0', but instead it semi bricked it. I then went into recovery mode (y'know, hold R and the ON switch) and tried putting my original files back on. But when i restarted my PSP, it was fully bricked. All i see is the green light as if it's switched on, and no screen.

Now the question i need to know is, will Pandora's battery (and memory card of course) fix my PSP and start it back up again. I can install everything back again, i just need to know if it's worth getting the battery, or is my PSP gone for good. Please reply. Thanks guys.

eddieh4444
January 13th, 2008, 19:20
Yea, pandora's battery (+MMS) will fix it right up.

satan4004
January 13th, 2008, 19:22
i cant see why not, and if its already bricked, what have you got to lose. :thumbup:

meconate
January 13th, 2008, 19:34
i cant see why not, and if its already bricked, what have you got to lose. :thumbup:

My PSP which i paid £130 for... Thats what i have to lose.

mike_jmg
January 17th, 2008, 07:14
I went trhough the same, I replaced the entire flash and bam, full brick
But my PSP came back from the grave thanks to Pandora

So yeah, is worth it

and you can always hard mod a battery and use this GUI http://www.mediafire.com/?2nlcnnmxx45 wich puts everything you need on the MS (so you don't have to buy anything from stupid people on ebay)

for the hard mod check the wikipedia link on my sig, I have no Idea why, but there's pictures and everything (just look for pandora's battery on the index)

KidWinner
January 27th, 2008, 22:30
its not in the link

Wally
January 28th, 2008, 06:12
Forum POLICE!!! QUICK HIDE