PDA

View Full Version : Playing Sega Mega CD backup

chr0m
December 5th, 2004, 04:14
I have a japanese sega mega cd and some jap games.
May anyone tell me if is it possible to play on this console import games (usa, europe) and overall burned cd (backup copies)? Thanks

Eric
December 5th, 2004, 04:58
its defenitly legal to play games without backing them up also imports i have no clue but dont talk about back ups

chr0m
December 5th, 2004, 05:34
When i have an original cd game ( u are free to believe me or not but i collect few but all original games of old consoles, i payed my last saturn games Radiant Silvergun 259.99 £!!! ) and i do (or i try to do), with alcohol 120% or another sofware, a copy how it must be called? when i pay for an original game a substantial amount of money honestly i consider this game as a relic and if i want to play legaly with several hours i prefer to use (if possible) a copy! I'll wait for some other reasonable answers (about my questions) by some reasonable persons.

Parodius
December 5th, 2004, 06:05
link removed

These are two programs for converting Image files.

Some information is here,
link removed

chr0m
December 5th, 2004, 07:50
thanks, Parodius!

Mental2k
December 5th, 2004, 12:57
to parodius and chr0m, we do believe you, but that doesnt change the fact, you may not discuss backing up on this forum. please refrain from doing it. parodus, giving away info can get u gagged. thank you for adhering to the rules.

Parodius
December 5th, 2004, 13:06
apologies, i'm unfamiliar to this forum and do not yet know what views on grey areas are.

i do now.

Mental2k
December 5th, 2004, 15:10
no probs. Basicly anythin that may seem to be slightly grey at all is bad. just dont mention the bootstrap ;)

Darksaviour69
December 6th, 2004, 03:54
No talking about Warez or backups.
Topic Locked