PDA

View Full Version : hi

navdeep
July 30th, 2005, 02:29
:D hi i am new to the fourmes but not the great psp ok i was wondering if there was more then one way to get your psp updaited i am on 1.50 and i want to keep it like that and 2.0 came out so when they get hacks for that should i change to 2.0 because i think that they have a free web browser with it so if you helped thanks a lot :)

navdeep
July 30th, 2005, 23:32
come on a little help please :(

navdeep
July 30th, 2005, 23:33
sorry for dubble post :( i just asking for help

Cap'n 1time
July 31st, 2005, 23:00
do you realize its been less then 10 mins between thoes three posts.. you dont need a psp... you need some patience.

navdeep
July 31st, 2005, 23:36
i am really really sorry dose the admin ban dont ban me i am really sorry :(

SoQb0nc5r
August 1st, 2005, 01:35
i think u shud upgrade, cos gettin homebrew on the psp mite be a bity hard for u :)

navdeep
August 1st, 2005, 01:41
man you are mean i am good with homebrew even when i am i kid

Kaiser
August 1st, 2005, 04:32
i am i kid

Um.....What do I say to this?

leggy
August 1st, 2005, 10:22
OP - forget homebrew, there are plenty of games out for the PSP now.

It is worth upgrading to 2.0 just for the web browser!

PSP_Newbie
August 1st, 2005, 11:35
i wouldnt say so, i practically stopped playin any official psp games, im hooked on homebrew.
plus they came out with a nice homebrew browser, at least i one i use someone ripped a browser of a demo disk of soem game, tenchi something, and it works great! maybe not as good as the 2.0 one, but u can run homebrew^^

PSP_Newbie
August 1st, 2005, 11:37
as for the original person's question, u can use the updater within the psp, or download the update file(make sure its JP, US or whatever your psp is, tho im not quite sure it will make a diff, but best be safe), save it in your game folder, and run it from there to update. so once 2.0 is hacked(not for a while i dont think tho) u can just download the 2.0 update file to update

navdeep
August 1st, 2005, 21:27
but i think when the get hacks for the 2.0 i am going to update what do you think and i dont know how to get multyplayer on wipeout pure and i have a d-link router help me on that to please :)

navdeep
August 3rd, 2005, 23:52
come on help me

Ziro
August 4th, 2005, 23:01
come on help me

Here's some help: Learn some damn patience.

Here's my advice: Stick with the 1.5
There's browsers availible for it. There's at least 2. AIM me at IllIllziroIllIll and I can help you on that

Homebrew on 1.5 is great.

I think you can play any current games on the 1.5 as well.

The problem comes when all these new games start coming out (I think September has a series of interesting titles coming), and we might have to upgrade to play them. If you can resist that as well- you're fine.

For now you're fine with 1.5. Download plenty of homebrew apps for it- it seems you can customize it however you want.