PDA

View Full Version : Lumines

MasterChafed
July 30th, 2005, 04:34
Okay recently went out and bought a copy of Lumines and Coded Arms.

I have to say both are extremely AWESOME. They said on AOTS and G4TV that Lumines was addicting, and it is. Also Coded Arms has to have almost the best graphics I have seen on the PSP.

Anyway tell me what you guys think of these games.

Cap'n 1time
July 30th, 2005, 04:57
Okay recently went out and bought a copy of Lumines and Coded Arms.

I have to say both are extremely AWESOME. They said on AOTS and G4TV that Lumines was addicting, and it is. Also Coded Arms has to have almost the best graphics I have seen on the PSP.

Anyway tell me what you guys think of these games.

well there are a million threads like this... but since you share my love for lumines I wont bring that up. I have heard lots of good things and bad things about Coded Arms. I'll have to see if I can try it out before I make a purchase.

I highly recomend Wipeout Pure and THUG (even though youve probably played it before)

MasterChafed
July 30th, 2005, 05:05
Actually, no I haven't. You see I have just recieved my PSP. However I have been looking in to buying Wipeout Pure. But so far my favorite game is Lumines. Man it really sucks, I went out and bought a PSP hoping it was one of the few 1.50's left in circulation so that I may have been able to play some homebrew apps (after modding my xbox I have been a huge fan of homebrew) but naturally I bought a v. 1.51. Coded Arms comes with an update to make your PSP v. 1.50 but I cannot downgrade. Anyway I have been playing Lumines and have to say it is the best game so far, (until Liberty City Stories, the new import Final Fantasy VII, and Burnout Legends.) Well anyway I am glad to see someone shares my love of Lumines.. good day to you.