PDA

View Full Version : psp wont update

howrandom
January 14th, 2008, 21:00
i am on 3.03 i was on 3.10OEA, went down to 1.5 then upgraded but i cant get past 3.03 how can i downgrade and make it so i can get the most recent official sony release? or a homebrew that is easy to use and update becuase i need to play spiderman 3 on the psp it wont work with old firmware and if i update it says:"The system configuration of this PSPtm system does not appear to be correct. The update cannot be completed. Contact technical support for assistance. (DRNFFFFFFD7)

celestial_guru
January 15th, 2008, 09:37
Official 3.03? Quite the dilemma.....It probably has to do with the way you downgraded it in the past. Pandora's battery seems to be a cure all at the moment, so if you can get one, use it to install the latest Custom Firmware so that you dont run into these problems.

If you can use homebrew right now on your psp, I really don't know how to help you....are you trying to go from custom to official? The cfw might be stopping you from updating...best thing to do is to try and install Dark_Alex's 3.8 M33 CFW.......

If I didn't help you, know it's because I didn't have any interest in the PSP "scene" from about 2.8 to 3.5 Firmware wise