PDA

View Full Version : Starcraft - blizzard games

AKB
July 30th, 2005, 09:33
wouldnt it be great to play those blizzard top pc game hits such as starcraft, diablo, and warcraft on the psp one day?

sixtyten
July 30th, 2005, 22:02
There's a rumor going around that there could be a possible port of a few Blizzard PC titles to DS/PSP.

AKB
July 30th, 2005, 23:23
that be great

Velo
July 31st, 2005, 02:27
it is a rumor, as sixtyten said, but the rumor said that, Diablo 2 might come to PSP and DS. And that Starcraft might also come to DS. If they make Starcraft only for the DS, I will dislike Blizzard untill they make another Diablo.

also, a music producer at Blizzard was rumored to be hinting about a Diablo 3 on a forum. Then, according to the rumor, he got fired.

How dare you test my patience Blizzard!

-James

AKB
July 31st, 2005, 06:47
i think starcraft needs a new one, 3 warcraft games 2 diablo and only one starcraft game :(

Velo
July 31st, 2005, 07:20
they wont be new games, just ports. Many people already think the PSP puts the "port" in PORTable.

btw I don't remember where I read that slogon.

-James

krowstrife
July 31st, 2005, 07:50
well the team from blizzard that made diablo 2, that now work at"Flagship Studios" , are making a new game for Pc called "hellgate london" (http://www.hellgatelondon.com/)

as for diablo if they do make a Third it wont be by the same people who made then first ones, as they dont work for blizzard

and seeing how Starcraft was released for only the N64 and they diablos were released for the PlayStations it would make sense that Starcraft would be only Ds, not to mention that using a touchscreen would be way better from a RTS game

oh and Velo, I'm diggin' the avatar man, thats pimp

AKB
July 31st, 2005, 07:52
yes your are right, but they may make a ubs keyboard and mouse :)

o0sambo0o81
July 31st, 2005, 21:23
If i could play Diablo 2 LOD on my psp, i would poop my pants with excitement.

Velo
July 31st, 2005, 23:26
Like I said, rumors are rumors. And I am aware of Hellgate:London It's a game I have been looking into for some time. I wouldn't put it past Blizzard to convert the games. Yes, I am aware of the N64 version of Starcraft. I don't see why Warcraft never got a big seat on consoles. I'm sure some copy of Warcraft came out for something other than the PC, I just don't remember it.

I have a wallpaper of Hellgate on my computer now, that game is going to rock the boundary of traditional shooters by adding Diablo's upgrading and customization elements.

I also saw the trailer for the game on a demo cd of PC gamer.

oh and thank you about my avatar.

-James

Cap'n 1time
August 1st, 2005, 00:35
Like I said, rumors are rumors. And I am aware of Hellgate:London It's a game I have been looking into for some time. I wouldn't put it past Blizzard to convert the games. Yes, I am aware of the N64 version of Starcraft. I don't see why Warcraft never got a big seat on consoles. I'm sure some copy of Warcraft came out for something other than the PC, I just don't remember it.

I have a wallpaper of Hellgate on my computer now, that game is going to rock the boundary of traditional shooters by adding Diablo's upgrading and customization elements.

I also saw the trailer for the game on a demo cd of PC gamer.

oh and thank you about my avatar.

-James

warcraft did in fact come out for psx, so did diablo 1 i think.

Velo
August 1st, 2005, 01:06
Maybe Blizzard will continue its lineage.. I liked starcraft better, but I can live with warcraft.

Diablo would be a must-have for me, the multi-player aspect would be an excellent use of wi-fi. It might actually have players online.

-James