PDA

View Full Version : Divx Avi Player PSP?

stellarola
July 31st, 2005, 06:28
Hey guys, I have this show Naruto that I really love and I only have divx .avi files of it. The quality really is excellent :) . I later converted the .avi to .mp4 for the psp. The quality looked terrible in the mp4 format, blurry subtitles and the colors weren't nearly as crisp and clear as the divx. The thing is I only have access to the divx format of the show and not the dvd so I can't go mp4 to mp4 directly :( . Anyways I was just wondering if there are any alternatives to making the picture looking better or is there someone working on a divx player for the psp? I know there is one AVI player for the psp, but it didnt load up the show at all and also I read it has no sound. Anyways, another question is, can the psp play a video in 640x480 and fix the aspect ratio to fit on the psp screen?

IF SOMEONE CAN MAKE ONE OF THESE DIVX AVI PLAYERS FOR THE PSP, I WILL DONATE SOME SERIOUS DOUGH IF WE CAN GET THIS PROJECT OFF THE GROUND. I belive if the dreamcast can have a divx player, the psp sure can....right? :D

Post in this thread about this subject, anyone else interested in having an avi player??

JKILLZ
July 31st, 2005, 06:43
i will love an avi player im not sure if it will make ur file better quality but try PSP Video 9 its a good mp4 converter man...

AKB
July 31st, 2005, 06:44
try the imTOO, its real good mp4 convertor

stellarola
July 31st, 2005, 06:55
I used both of those, just divx avi to mp4...man looses the quality, even on the highest of settings :(.

AKB
July 31st, 2005, 06:57
ya, thats what it does, the only way to keep the quality is to buy one of those 30+ dolalr ones