PDA

View Full Version : Free Unbrick/downgrade Service

hodgy47
January 17th, 2008, 02:39
With the release of 3.80m33 the temptation to upgrade to custom firmware from official firmware grows ever stronger, so lets try and help out fellow psp'ers who dont have the power of pandora at their fingertips by leaving your name and location to allow anyone stuck on official firmware to contact us for us to downgrade/unbrick their psp's for them.

PLEASE NOTE: this must be a free service, however costs of travel or postage must be covered by those receiving the service.

OK, I live in newcastle, UK will travel within a 30mile radius and help by post if needed.

cgrayson7272@hotmail
March 15th, 2008, 11:58
so if i were to send you my psp with 3.51 you could get it so i could play iso's on it?

nomi
March 15th, 2008, 12:09
i live in Karachi, Pakistan, Anyone needing help here.. contact me!

mike_jmg
March 15th, 2008, 17:22
so if i were to send you my psp with 3.51 you could get it so i could play iso's on it?

That is exactly the kind of thing I want to avoid with threads like this

sorry, but most people think that way

bacalacadaca
March 15th, 2008, 22:32
im from san diego california wonder who will need my help:cool:

hodgy47
March 17th, 2008, 17:04
That is exactly the kind of thing I want to avoid with threads like this

sorry, but most people think that way

Good point, but this service is a genuine offer of help so people could play homebrew games and apps, If they are gonna use it for piracy they will find a way to do it regardless, and if you noticed i didn't reply to this guy's request for help to use the firmware illegally.

PLEASE NOTE DONT ASK FOR HELP IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE THIS SERVICE FOR ILLEGAL REASONS

arsinist0
March 26th, 2008, 23:03
i need help getting homebrew on mine but i could just use some pointers not someone to do this for me i have a psp fat firm version 3.03 i need to know if there is another way of doing it besides with liberty city storys

dannyboy_turbo
March 29th, 2008, 22:33
Good point, but this service is a genuine offer of help so people could play homebrew games and apps, If they are gonna use it for piracy they will find a way to do it regardless, and if you noticed i didn't reply to this guy's request for help to use the firmware illegally.

PLEASE NOTE DONT ASK FOR HELP IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE THIS SERVICE FOR ILLEGAL REASONS

hello there!
would you be able to downgrade my 3.60 psp slim as i'm in newcastle too and i genuinely want to use it for java/emulator stuff.
thanks in advance
DAN

MicroNut
March 29th, 2008, 23:43
If your in the USA
I suggest using Craig's List to advertise your services.
Or look up PSP services in your area.

I always try offer it for free whenever I see someone trying to charge.
Sitting at the mall all day downgrading and un-bricking PSP's can have its charms at times.

barney1972
September 20th, 2008, 14:38
hi there i live in cumbria England and was hoping to find someone who can help me by downgrading my psp so that i can get into homebrew, please

Wally
September 20th, 2008, 15:02
I appreciate your gesture hodgy47 but I cant allow this as DCEmu will lie responsible for any problems that lie ahead of this.

If you wish to do something like this, please join the pandora list on noobz.eu

Locked, if you wish please PM me about it and I'll talk it over with you

EDIT : Realised how old this thread really is.

Wally