PDA

View Full Version : dropping the psp problem!

AKB
July 31st, 2005, 20:15
the number one thing i fear about the psp is dropping it, i feel that it will just kill the danm thing, as for the gameboy advance you could just toss the thing across the room and it will be just fine, tho, i like never would dare having my psp without my hand threw that strap, is anyoen like that to oor iam just wierd like that?

Christuserloeser
July 31st, 2005, 21:25
WTF is that post doing in OT ? Off it goes to the PSP forums... You can read, can you ?

leggy
August 1st, 2005, 09:24
OP - relax a little, worse things happen in life than dropping a games machine :)

(s)ANIT
August 1st, 2005, 09:33
i feel the same way, i hate to drop expansive things, like digital cameras and psp's :P

PSP_Newbie
August 1st, 2005, 10:10
its awful, psp is really, really fragile, i dropped it(cord caught) and the lcd screen got compltely screwed over, i can barely make anything out on the screen at alll:(
even the glass didnt break...

gadgeteer5
May 15th, 2007, 17:32
Hi, I just droped my PSP, but nothing serious happend... it just froze for a while and then it would not turn on... Luckily an expert on a tech support site help me solve this problem. I just needed to reset it and then charge the battery for 24hr. Now it is working...

If you need it here is the PSP Support (http://www.fixya.com/support/p201358-sony_playstation_portable_psp_console) page from that tech support site I found I really recommend it.

Gary

Memento
May 16th, 2007, 08:07
never drop ur psp higher then 60 cm onto a hard ground, its risk taking. Carpets okay though, as long as its not too high