PDA

View Full Version : psone alpha v 1.0

orion233
August 1st, 2005, 00:20
Can someone tell me how to work the psone emulator whenever i start it,it never starts up. And I just wanna know what the point is when there is no psone roms to download.

o2byzst
August 1st, 2005, 00:41
I'd like to know where you got a PS1 emulator in the first place. I've heard of them, but never actually seen one available to download anywhere. As far as PS1 roms, I'm sure there's a program out there that can rip the files from the disc using a PC...but that's way out of my league. Sucks too, cause I have the games, would love to play Castlevania: SOTN, but no emulator to run it with and no way of transfering it over from the CD to the PSP.

ghost2258
August 1st, 2005, 01:21
there is another psone emu for psp called PSPone it currently run 2 commecial games at.. i think about 5 fps or less

o2byzst
August 1st, 2005, 01:26
5 fps or less? That's kinda slow. Well, progress is progress so that's at least a start. What's the requirments to run the PSPone emulator? What I mean is do you need to be 1.0 or 1.5 firmware, certain size memory stick...that kinda stuff?

wraggster
August 1st, 2005, 01:58
Can someone tell me how to work the psone emulator whenever i start it,it never starts up. And I just wanna know what the point is when there is no psone roms to download.

Please upload this emulator so we can verify it

Cap'n 1time
August 1st, 2005, 02:44
well they arnt ROMS... but im not going to teach a someone who may very well become a warez whore. no offence.

xuphorz
August 1st, 2005, 03:13
well they arnt ROMS... but im not going to teach a someone who may very well become a warez whore. no offence.

HEY! i do warez occasionally, i just don't announce it to the world. except for now

orion233
August 1st, 2005, 05:53
Please upload this emulator so we can verify it
its on this website.

Cross
August 1st, 2005, 06:00
its around 5 fps and not worth playing with now. Just wait and see with a supposed new EMU hitting the scene and this one being worked on I am sure we will have something in time.