PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo DS Emulation

YourStillWithMe
August 1st, 2005, 04:42
Hey is there any Nintendo DS emulators out there or any demos? I have heard of something about Metroid hunters i think a little while ago, although I could be wrong. Please someone post who knows anything about the DS emulation on the PSP or a link to help me out further! thanks!

PSP_Newbie
August 1st, 2005, 05:04
i wouldnt expect it, plus the developers would get sued up to their necks by nintendo, plus....err....touch screen?

Cap'n 1time
August 1st, 2005, 05:06
this has been discussed. some idiot even created a hoax about it. never gonna happen, no way. sorry. While its probably kind of possible.. its a waste of time.

Cross
August 1st, 2005, 05:19
no touch screen would make it interesting.. I doubt it could just be mapped to the thumb stick but anyway now, u want a DS go get one lol the XBOX can not mirror the PS2 or Cube or Visa versa, same here.

*o*
August 1st, 2005, 09:43
lol this is a dumb thread its like asking "is there an emulator for outdoors? it eould be like your really outside!!!!"

Mourningstar
August 1st, 2005, 16:26
I seriously doubt there will be a DS emu for anything.....I believe thats why Nintendo used the touch screen, so it would be harder to emulate and pirate....

YourStillWithMe
August 1st, 2005, 18:36
I'm only realy askign this because I have a DS (mostly a piece of poop) but it'd be cool to chill with a good FPS (metroid Hunters) instead of that stupid waste of life Coded Arms! haha

insane
August 1st, 2005, 23:16
Probably not going to happen, at least at playable speeds. Yes the PSP is more powerful than the DS, but not ten-fold, which is pretty-much what you'd need for decent emulation.