PDA

View Full Version : Hi mates, just wondering if there are any Neo Geo Emus for PSP out there?

Deathrow_Marv
August 1st, 2005, 13:48
Sup mates. Just wondering if there's any Neo Geo Emus available out there.
Tried Neo Geo Pocket and Neo Geo CD Emus, but the library of games are kinda limited.

Want to try the real deal. But realised Xmame only runs on Omega Fighter? (SP?)

Appreciate all help folks.

geise69
August 1st, 2005, 14:21
Sorry but you're out of luck at the moment for a regular neogeo cart emu. Just the neo pocket and neogeo cd emulators are available right now. I'm not even sure if a regular neogeo emulator will even work. I think there isn't enough video ram to load the actual roms. I could be wrong, but that's one reason alot of games don't run on the mame emulator. The neogeo roms are huge. I guess we'll just have to wait.

Deathrow_Marv
August 1st, 2005, 18:49
Sorry but you're out of luck at the moment for a regular neogeo cart emu. Just the neo pocket and neogeo cd emulators are available right now. I'm not even sure if a regular neogeo emulator will even work. I think there isn't enough video ram to load the actual roms. I could be wrong, but that's one reason alot of games don't run on the mame emulator. The neogeo roms are huge. I guess we'll just have to wait.

Thanks for the tips dude. Guess I just stick to my neocdpsp for now.
Was wanting to play Garou Mark Of The Wolves on my PSP.

Random
August 1st, 2005, 22:18
Garou is awesome. I guess I'll have to wait too.