PDA

View Full Version : 2 player emulation for psp

scarface3288
August 1st, 2005, 17:00
i was wondering since some emulators allow you to run 2 players games with other computers like i could be playing mortal kombat with someone across the net on my computer i know of some emulators that can do that is it possible that someone will be able to utilize psp features and enable this function in one of it emulators like PSP GEN or SNES.. THANK YOU

xuphorz
August 1st, 2005, 17:10
i was wondering since some emulators allow you to run 2 players games with other computers like i could be playing mortal kombat with someone across the net on my computer i know of some emulators that can do that is it possible that someone will be able to utilize psp features and enable this function in one of it emulators like PSP GEN or SNES.. THANK YOU

not possible yet, but probly in the near furute :)

Zephyroth_drgs
August 1st, 2005, 19:46
geez i wish p2p gaming were avaiable on snes emu

scarface3288
August 2nd, 2005, 02:24
like in the SNES9X emulator theirs an option that has net play for poms so you can play your games like that so if some one were to look at the source code for thatn and see how this type of emulation is taking place can it be possible that they make p2p rom play

insane
August 2nd, 2005, 02:37
Hopefully soon. It can be done with infrared but it would be impractical. WIFI is the best option.

Romshark
August 2nd, 2005, 02:38
I think the problem is in our understanding of how to do this in the PSP hardware, not from the SNES or other emulated system.
Believe me, using the wi-fi feature to play homebrew and emulators with other PSP users, be it directly between units, or through the Internet (e.g. someone playing an SNES game with someone in another country over the Net) is something that we all dreamed of since the PSP (and DS, since it's got wi-fi also) were announced with networking abilities.
Also, what are the odds of, say, a PSP user running an SNES emu playing wirelessly with a DS user running an SNES emu? That's something I'd like to see.

scarface3288
August 2nd, 2005, 02:50
right now your making my mouth water being that i can play with my brother games like contra gunstar heros and streets of rage will be the best gift in the world any one that know how to make emulators and understand what their doing if you here this please stop what your doing (hacking 1.51-2.00...Forget about them they were stupid for upgrading) make 2.00 player emulation if i was smart at this kind of thing like you i would start doing it thank you.

scarface3288
August 2nd, 2005, 02:58
as you can see i am prepared to start playing 2 player emulation

RedKing14CA
August 2nd, 2005, 03:35
scarface, im frikkan jealous.... but me and my friend have psp's with emu's..

xuphorz
August 2nd, 2005, 04:35
scarface, im frikkan jealous.... but me and my friend have psp's with emu's..
those pics so small

you got 3? if you do, then welcome to my world, man.

scarface3288
August 2nd, 2005, 05:47
I know me and you are really gangsta

pkmaximum
August 5th, 2005, 01:40
Is there a way to do it through a computor or like just using its wifi capability in the emulator to search for players when you click a mode such as mulitiplayer?

scarface3288
August 5th, 2005, 03:57
yeah i do it on my computer on the time i go to the emulator option and it says netplay it connects me to a server where you talk to people about set up games like xbox connect then you mak a game and join for two player emulation fun. can some one please make this emulator for psp. thank you.