PDA

View Full Version : Yabause 0.9.3 Released

BlueCrab
January 20th, 2008, 20:06
Well, there's been another release of Yabause, the Sega Saturn Emulator for Dreamcast (as well as Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows). As for what's new, there's been plenty of bugfixes. Most of the bugfixes were for the Linux and Windows versions, but there were a few to the core of the program. No major changes were made to the Dreamcast version, so if you have 0.9.2 around, there's probably little reason to update.

Anyway, You can get it at the following address: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=89991&package_id=94504&release_id=569739

Enjoy (and leave any comments you might have here).

Shrygue
January 20th, 2008, 23:24
Nice, I'll grab this latest release today.

Elven6
January 21st, 2008, 00:32
Nice, I might pick this one up, good to now that the Dreamcast port is still worked on.

MrTeressaBond
January 27th, 2008, 15:33
hey, ive been looking around for ages on how do you get the Dreamcast version to work.

does it work like a boot disc?

or do i have to rip the game and implant it into the disc with the emulator?

how may i ask? and what is the performance like as well? i see you lot are almost at a stable level. 0.9.3!!!

JKKDARK
January 27th, 2008, 19:44
like a boot disc

MrTeressaBond
January 29th, 2008, 00:12
and i am wanting to burn the latest version of Yabause, but i dont really know how to do it.

also, i have even tried and i used the wrong files from another emulator to burn it using BootDreams, thus no game wont boot up.

can someone help me here?