PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with NesterJ's wifi

Kirbay
January 22nd, 2008, 01:30
Me and my friend are trying to play games together with nesterj, but no luck so far.

We both just updated to 3.80 m33-5 and got the 1.5 kernel addon. We're both using NesterJ 1.20beta, and we have the same exact pack of roms.

We load up the same rom, go to wifi and everything works fine. We get to the standby screen, send/accept a request and both psps go through the connection tests. But after that, the server's screen turns grey and the client's turns black. Then after 15-20 seconds the client's psp shuts off and the server has to hit home and exit. We've tried 4 games with multiplayer(smb1, smb3, little league baseball, and battletoads) but none have worked.

Are we doing something wrong?

dark heart
January 26th, 2008, 13:08
my wifi option stays gray, even though I've got working wifi, you got it lucky XD lol

Kirbay
January 27th, 2008, 20:33
you have to have version 1.20beta to use the wifi. we tried about a dozen games with all kinds of different options turned on and off. the rom actually loaded on both psps a few times, but after about 1 second they would freeze. i'm thinking it's just so buggy that it's not playable. unless it only works with a 1.5 psp.

Wally
January 28th, 2008, 07:14
Whats the battery life on both PSP's like?

It could be to do with that, should work fine if you have set the kernel to 150 or put the PBP files into GAME150