PDA

View Full Version : (s)aint/ aka akb

shizzle
August 1st, 2005, 23:23
Seriously what is this guy doing to get him self banned. do the admins bare a grudge against him or somting. he's a little chatty but not a complete boon like a lot of people. Is he doing something wrong, i notice my last one disapered. i'M NOT starting a new one ut can someone pm here.

Bloodsack
August 1st, 2005, 23:30
Seriously what is this guy doing to get him self banned. do the admins bare a grudge against him or somting. he's a little chatty but not a complete boon like a lot of people. Is he doing something wrong, i notice my last one disapered. i'M NOT starting a new one ut can someone pm here.

He got banned again.

lol!

some people aren't meant for this world...lol

shizzle
August 1st, 2005, 23:31
seriously he seems like a nice guy why is he getting banned. And why are you deleting threads rather than answering them.

xuphorz
August 1st, 2005, 23:39
seriously he seems like a nice guy why is he getting banned. And why are you deleting threads rather than answering them.

they're being moved
check the off-topic forum

i 50/50 with his ban, so i'm out of this one

DDRLord
August 2nd, 2005, 02:00
Can't say I'm right here, but I was starting to get bothered by him. I barely post myself, but I know he was posting far too much.
When you see ten different topics all of them reading something along the lines of "Neo Geo Emu?", "N64 Emu?", "XBox 360 Emu?" most of which were just him replying to himself... well, you start to get bothered. It's just the like the people who boost their post count by going "So does it run faster?" whenever an emu is updated. You're not contributing, just boosting your posts to look more important.

Cross
August 2nd, 2005, 02:08
I have not really run across anything bad on him.

Many ppl post those questions as menitoned above, that just means they want to find out what others have before they do something. I think Lazyness is a more likely cause then post count boosting.

xuphorz
August 2nd, 2005, 02:10
I have not really run across anything bad on him and many ppl post those questions as menitoned above, that just means they want to find out what others have before they do something. I think Lazyness is a more likely cause then post count boosting.

banned for being lazy?
if you're lazy you wouldn't make many posts, causing no ban
i confused, what you mean by that? :confused:

Cap'n 1time
August 2nd, 2005, 02:12
hell im lazy... im just too cute to get rid of i think ;)

Cross
August 2nd, 2005, 02:13
No I was ref. to the post above mine and people who supposedly post "Is it faster when a new EMU is released". I think its more lazyness then post count pushing... but thats just me thinking aloud.

I was off topic though u were right or I put the two together I will go separate them. Either way i too am unsruee why he is gone... I know of many others who are more annoying although I must admit his Sig Gif drove me nuts, sigs should be still lol.

Cross
August 2nd, 2005, 02:15
1timeuser, in the words of Homestar Runner

"That is one Ugly Bird" lol :p jk

xuphorz
August 2nd, 2005, 02:20
wonder why i don't get banned. not that i want to, but i have been posting quite alot lately (all relevent to subject)

oh, wait
maybe my parenthesis explains why AKB got banned, here a quote from and off topic thread:

not to open like 1000 useless topics a day. Thanks in advance.

also, he made 3 different accounts, 1 after the other got banned. ban evasion bad.

we don't like ban evasion!

oh, and could someone move this to Off-Topic?

Cross
August 2nd, 2005, 02:29
Well I think that answers it quite well, and its 100% something I agree with then. LOL not that I matter anyway ^-^

geise69
August 2nd, 2005, 03:40
All his posts and replies just seemes off to me. Some didn't even make sense when he replied sometimes. I didn't think much of it though, just thought he was a little screwy and bad at english. Oh and his banner and avatars were kind of annoying, but that is just my opinion.

shizzle
August 2nd, 2005, 09:35
Don't move it to off topic please. I know where to look now but it is relevant to this forum because he was active here. Many people don't check the other forums, i think i've only ventured across 5 or so times. Then i don't know where to find it because it doesnt say it has been moved it just goes.

shizzle
August 2nd, 2005, 09:42
oh and btw i don't think he was trying to boost his points because in his other account he made lost of posts also. I think he was just trying to get him self up to the rest in terms of knowing whats happening. I feel kinda bad that they probably checked s aint's ip because i was the first to say orginally that they were the same person. lol.