PDA

View Full Version : Stickies

shizzle
August 1st, 2005, 23:25
Seriously we don't need all these stickies. It's turning into the blood site here. Unused stickies are the sign of a bad forum. They take ages to scroll through and lots of posts get relegated. Sort them out please.

PSP_Newbie
August 1st, 2005, 23:47
i aggree, i hate scrolling through all the stickies, at least get rid of the homebrew games, u can get em normally off the site if ya want
i dont think we need to sticky every psp puzzle, solitair, or tetris game somone makes, its getting to be a hassle

Romshark
August 1st, 2005, 23:54
I do like it in one forum. I check the regular posts, plus the PSP Genesis and Scorched stickied topics for updates.
How about this: We have one forum for "Emulation and Homebrew releases" and one for "Emulation and Homebrew Discussion"?
Granted, some of the discussion goes on in the topics about the releases, so there are a few things to think about this way.

parabolee
August 2nd, 2005, 03:51
Here here, I felt this for a while, just never bothered to say anything.

TOO MANY STICKY'S!

Put therm in there own forum or something, we alll post in a new thread for updates anyway.

*o*
August 2nd, 2005, 09:01
combine all stickies into 1!!

PSP_Newbie
August 2nd, 2005, 09:05
lol, maybe just get rid of the less popular ones? really, i think it would be best for the forum, its getting to be a really inconvenience these days. what do u think admins?

docman
August 2nd, 2005, 16:08
I like the all-in-one approach. Right now there are just too damn many. Make one thread that is locked and contains links to all the tpics that are currently stickied. That keeps them easy to find, but makes it easier to get to active topics.

Xarius
August 2nd, 2005, 16:50
One Sticky to rule them all and in the forum bind them.

xuphorz
August 2nd, 2005, 17:14
One Sticky to rule them all and in the forum bind them.

sounds good to me :D

Xarius
August 3rd, 2005, 04:50
This (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=45191#post45191) is what a sticky is for - so we don't have to keep answering the same n00b questions over and over.