PDA

View Full Version : I Finally bricked my psp.... now i need help

mike03$$$
January 22nd, 2008, 21:35
I Finally bricked my psp and its a full brick i need help recovering my psp luckely my psp battery is a multiboot pandora battery but when i put my memory card in the wifi and memory light keep flashing and doesnt stop and the screen shows nothing

montassis
January 22nd, 2008, 23:29
What exactly do you mean by a multiboot pandora?? If you mean you created the pandora then restored it so you could use it as a battery you cant just pop it in and use it as a pandora anymore.

mike03$$$
January 22nd, 2008, 23:50
the pandora multiboot is when you can use pandoras battery and normal battery at the same time it saves the hassle of buying a completely new battery

montassis
January 23rd, 2008, 00:23
you can't do that as far as i know... its either a pandora or its not.

edit: my bad you can do that too, thats pretty cool

mike03$$$
January 23rd, 2008, 00:54
i need to know how to get files on my memory card

hodgy47
January 23rd, 2008, 01:05
Have you used this memcard to actually boot into pandora before using the multi ipl cos it sounds like your problem is the memcard itself, If you use a fake memcard they dont have magicgate support and therefore will not boot into service mode and the lights just flash like yours are now, I know cos i converted a fake card and had the very same problem.

mike03$$$
January 23rd, 2008, 01:19
my mem card is supported no haven't used my memory card to do pandora i used my battery and someone else memory card for there psp i did even make the magic memory stick yet cause the memory card has to be partioned

hodgy47
January 23rd, 2008, 01:29
Even though it says magicgate on the memstick it might not be and if havent yet used it I really do think your card might be a fake, fakes are fine for games and stuff and will let you create a pandora stick its when you come use it you hit the problem and it really sounds like this is your problem, can you not just use the oher persons memstick just to get you unbricked, and once you are running again check yor memstick by going to game in xmb and press triangle and choose information and i feel where it says magicgate on screen it will say unknown.

mike03$$$
January 23rd, 2008, 01:43
i already checked months ago when sony allowed us to check if its real mines is supported its an sandisk 1gb the lime green i just need help making the magic memory card cause when i did it to a friends psp i used UPMS.cso installer on psp

hodgy47
January 23rd, 2008, 02:01
Ok after much searching here is your problem if your psp is on 3.80m33 only the new despertar cementario will recover it pandora sticks made in firmwares below this will NOT recover 3.80m33 and you get the permanant flashing lights, so if your mate has a psp with CFW installed ask him to make the new pandora stick for you and there is an easy installer to, However your mates psp must be running 3.80m33 to make this stick.

easy installer here: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=87099

mike03$$$
January 23rd, 2008, 02:06
thanks........ wait i have memory card slot reader will that help? im no noobie i been doing this since february 06 can i do the regular install with my memory card reader

hodgy47
January 23rd, 2008, 02:09
No it must be created on a psp running 3.80m33 cos it runs as homebrew from the xmb.

mike03$$$
January 23rd, 2008, 02:16
thanks i see

mike03$$$
January 23rd, 2008, 18:52
i fixed my psp (by myself no other psp) i just did the impossible
heres some tips always have pandora multipl cause you never know
then i used pandora easy installer good thing i had pandora battery already just threw thew the files on my psp and next thing you know pandora's menu popped up and installed 1.50 and as we speak im installing 3.52m33 then im going to 3.71 m33-3 im not going back to 3.80 until my cso's load