PDA

View Full Version : Help, error (000000001)

mike_jmg
January 24th, 2008, 06:18
I have no Idea how this happened, I wanted to surf the web with my psp and while it was trying to connect it said error 00000001 psp could not detect access point

My modem was up and runing, then I tried to create a new connection and the same, it should've scaned for others or something but no

This is really weird cause I was using it yesterday morning

I tried restoring default settings, nothing
tried formating flash1, got BSOD, and then nothing

And now is still the same, I hope ad hoc didn't get screwed as well (although I think the worse)

Damn I just remembered that I left it charging, maybe there was a shortcut and it fried the wireless card, shit that means no multiplayer for an undetermined time.

anyone knows what error 0000000001 is referred to?
any advice is welcome

Wally
January 24th, 2008, 06:20
Ah that happens in M33 Firmwares..

It means what it says, flash1 w/e wont do it.

What firmware are you running now?

Try entering your access point manually.

mike_jmg
January 24th, 2008, 06:24
what do you mean by " that happens on m33 firmwares"
my sig says, i'm on 3.71M33-4 1.5 kernel addon v2
I'll try manually, but it should at least scan

edit: ehm what's SSID
edit2: NVM, i got it, but still the same, "the access point was not detected"

Cloudhunter
January 24th, 2008, 11:01
Ah that happens in M33 Firmwares..

Not just M33, but 3.71 up ;)

That's strange that it's not picking up any access point. Your SSID is the name of your router.

Cloudy

mike_jmg
January 24th, 2008, 16:40
now it's fixed, I guess it was stuck or something cause I tried adhoc on tekken and it went into battle lobby, then I saw an option that said online (I've never seen it before on tekken, silly me) so I tried it, and it started scaning for an access point (I was like WTF?, wasn't this broken).

Then tried on network settings, and it scans normally again, guess it just needed a little push.

But boy that was weird

Now all of you know, if this ever happen to you, just try getting online with a game and it will be fixed:p