PDA

View Full Version : Secrets On Firmware 2.00

tanner090
August 2nd, 2005, 23:48
As I say goodbye to the psp because of my new found happiness with my browser and compress technologies. I give you one piece of advice. This machine is far simpler then it seems. I think that people are thinking way to hard. Stuff lik eradio tramissions does not require you busting open a psp and making holes for room in a 300$ machine. There are simple and cheap ways to do this legally. Also with rolling back firmware. Its Easy. Just Think, this will be my final post but with any questions please email me [email protected] thanx. DCEmu keep up the great work.

Cap'n 1time
August 3rd, 2005, 00:12
As I say goodbye to the psp because of my new found happiness with my browser and compress technologies. I give you one piece of advice. This machine is far simpler then it seems. I think that people are thinking way to hard. Stuff lik eradio tramissions does not require you busting open a psp and making holes for room in a 300$ machine. There are simple and cheap ways to do this legally. Also with rolling back firmware. Its Easy. Just Think, this will be my final post but with any questions please email me [email protected] thanx. DCEmu keep up the great work.

thats nice, have a nice day.

r8cer
August 3rd, 2005, 01:50
honestly what can we say???

JcBoyCool
August 3rd, 2005, 02:37
What are we saposta say to this?

Zephyroth_drgs
August 3rd, 2005, 03:29
lol humm.... dunno

MSX
August 3rd, 2005, 03:42
Why of course I'll sign your email up to as many adult emagazine lists as I can find!

Just kidding ;).

Also, what's the point of this thread?

RedKing14CA
August 3rd, 2005, 04:20
wow, i knew this was the secret to resetting the firmware!!!!!! oh... wait... never mind...

tanner090
August 3rd, 2005, 05:40
The point is for you to ask if you would like to know. Sorry the confusion. Look forward to good times on the psp scene folks.

Kpow
August 3rd, 2005, 08:02
I thought that was you final post!?!?!?!?!?!?!

leggy
August 3rd, 2005, 12:04
tanner - what secrets do you know?

*o*
August 3rd, 2005, 12:08
i dont think he knows anything hes joking!

Valiant
August 3rd, 2005, 12:34
I think Tanner is trying to say...that 2.0 will not be cracked and that he is a bit cracked himself. (GUH DEH!)

leggy
August 3rd, 2005, 20:14
*o* - give him the chance to spill the beans.

Afterall, why would anyone wan't to make themself look a fool by promising the goods and then not being able to deliver???:D

Cap'n 1time
August 3rd, 2005, 20:20
*o* - give him the chance to spill the beans.

Afterall, why would anyone wan't to make themself look a fool by promising the goods and then not being able to deliver???:D

why do any hoaxes exist? scamming=attention. some people are too stupid to realize its negative attention aparently. :rolleyes:

JcBoyCool
August 3rd, 2005, 21:14
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/2320/stop1kc.gif
All I will say :D

*o*
August 3rd, 2005, 22:40
Bwa Ha Ha!!!!

Mental2k
August 3rd, 2005, 23:28
nice one JCboy, wtf cares if someone with 15 posts leaves,why the hoax? grr ass upgraded his psp, so cant do HB anymore soleaves the scene, then tries to make a grand exit, then looks like a twat.

WSOUNitePirate895
August 3rd, 2005, 23:28
"I am leaving and telling you all the secrets of the 2.0 never again shall I post..."
1)2.0 has a web browser woooo
2)except new media files... we know this already
3) WILL never see THE LIGHTS OF HOMEBREW.....

"I think Tanner is trying to say...that 2.0 will not be cracked and that he is a bit cracked himself. (GUH DEH!)"

Thats exactly what I got to say to this thread where is Wraggster? Close this thread.... ppl really need to start listining to JCBoyCOOL

Mental2k
August 3rd, 2005, 23:43
I second that. ( though it might see homebrew)

JcBoyCool
August 4th, 2005, 00:09
Wraggster is on vacation now. THIS THREAD WILL NOT DIE.

aseddon130
August 4th, 2005, 01:47
uuuuhhhhhmmmm ... *sits down feeling confused ....

/me still wonders about the point of this thread ... ;s