PDA

View Full Version : Installing stand alone browser?

cdub50
August 3rd, 2005, 19:59
I just downloaded this stand alone browser and it contains an executable file my file structure of my PSP ver 1.5 is as follows

ROOT DIR/

ISO
ISOMISC
PSP/

SAVEDATA
GAME/
FASTLOADER
FASTLOADER%

I can get the games to work just fine, but my question is how do I install this browser on my PSP? I have tried putting it in the root directory and other folders, but it doesn't show up on my ms. Any help would be appreciated.I just downloaded this stand alone browser and it contains an executable file my file structure of my PSP ver 1.5 is as follows :confused:

Cap'n 1time
August 3rd, 2005, 21:04
Its more complicated than that.. While we appreciate you refraining from actually naming the game that you did this with, discussion of this sort isnt really supported around here. :)

cdub50
August 3rd, 2005, 21:27
Well where should I go then? I have seen topics similar to this posted on this website, so I just figured I would try posting a question as well.

Cap'n 1time
August 3rd, 2005, 22:32
Its more of the fact that it depends upon a loader. When we speak about it we never actually speak directly about it you know :) . Im not sure where you could go for this information.

WSOUNitePirate895
August 3rd, 2005, 22:37
where would you discuss this item then...really, we have ppl dedicating time to getting us web browser and homebrew and they are turned down???..... cdub50 thanks for trying to possibly make homebrew better for the rest of us,

"While we appreciate you refraining from actually naming the game that you did this with, discussion of this sort isnt really supported around here."
What about that japanese web browser that was ripped from "xxx" game (since we cant mention the name. It was in the news at pspnews.dcemu.co.uk, oh wait thats this site.... and the name was mentioned......

Cap'n 1time
August 3rd, 2005, 22:45
where would you discuss this item then...really, we have ppl dedicating time to getting us web browser and homebrew and they are turned down???..... cdub50 thanks for trying to possibly make homebrew better for the rest of us,

"While we appreciate you refraining from actually naming the game that you did this with, discussion of this sort isnt really supported around here."
What about that japanese web browser that was ripped from "xxx" game (since we cant mention the name. It was in the news at pspnews.dcemu.co.uk, oh wait thats this site.... and the name was mentioned......

oh, thats interesting that you got that news here.. because according to wraggster on IRC

(16:34:38) (+onetimeus) did you report on the tenchi no mon browser?
(16:34:50) (+onetimeus) i figured you wouldnt because it relies on a loader
(16:34:59) (+onetimeus) but did you?
(16:36:02) (@wraggy) no

very interesting. instead of trying to be a smart ass, how about posting somthing valid.. or not posting anything at all.

WSOUNitePirate895
August 3rd, 2005, 22:50
was about to edit the post actually it was in a forum in this site
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=8401
question was if it was legal or not because it from a demo disk

FYI, wasnt being a smart ass and appologize if I was, but I didnt like what we are doing to these ppl who are putting time and effort to make us files that we all know are probably going to end up using thats all. So I am sorry

Cap'n 1time
August 3rd, 2005, 23:03
was about to edit the post actually it was in a forum in this site
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=8401
question was if it was legal or not because it from a demo disk

FYI, wasnt being a smart ass and appologize if I was, but I didnt like what we are doing to these ppl who are putting time and effort to make us files that we all know are probably going to end up using thats all. So I am sorry

apology accepted.

eventually we will see a homebrew browser, but right now the only Graphical legal browser is done through wipeout. We dont want to violate the rules that DCemu has had for so long. so its best just to wait till somthing we support here comes out.

JcBoyCool
August 4th, 2005, 00:15
1timeused cool gif you have of the hulk. That is so you. Anyways tho there is no talking of loaders here. Sorry. I think it is stupid but hey I dont make the rules i live by them. (well sometimes :) )