PDA

View Full Version : PSP won't show games & deletes games on its own?

syeuk2002
January 26th, 2008, 02:36
Hi,

I'm trying to fix a PSP. It's running 3.52 m33-4 at the moment.

All of a sudden, when you copy a game to the memory card it won't show up on the PSP.
Then when you plug the PSP back into the computer the games have deleted themselves.

I formatted the card now the games will show with just a blank icon & no background image.

When the game starts it will get about 20-30secs into the game then the PSP will just turn off on it own?

Does anyone have any experience with this problem that could offer any help please.

Many thanks in advance

Sye
:D

eddieh4444
January 27th, 2008, 07:53
Did you buy the memory stick on ebay? It might be a fake memory stick, if not then maybe it's possessed.

wiiman151
January 27th, 2008, 17:56
maby it has a virus

SoulReaver911
January 27th, 2008, 23:52
Usually, the obvious guilty party is the memory stick, but in this particular case - why not upgrade to 3.80? Or 3.71 if you prefer. It's a good opportunity to see if it's the flash or the memory stick. If and when you update I would highly suggest reseting the flash. (This clears all personal information, but it also clears some annoying bugs that might pop up or are already there.)

Good luck.

Wally
January 28th, 2008, 06:20
Im curious to whether you bought this MS off eBay, it could very well be fraudulent and eBay don't do much to stop these people.

I had a similar problem and then the MS stuffed my Ice Silver Slim's memory stick bay up completely and i cant open it to fix the MS bay as its got strange screws and they are stripped. o_O.

Since then I have bought an Genuine Sandisk Memory stick and a Ceramic White Slim.