PDA

View Full Version : wifi controller setup

ian h
January 27th, 2008, 01:51
i want to use my psp as a windows joypad to play emus but i cannot for the life of me get wifi controller working.have followed a guide but still no luck.is there a general problem with people setting this up?if someone could help me to get this working id really appreciate it.

hodgy47
January 27th, 2008, 03:21
Have you followed the tutorial on their site - http://imk.cx/psp/wificontroller/

ian h
January 27th, 2008, 03:40
yeah thats the tutorial ive followed...twice

hodgy47
January 27th, 2008, 04:08
I'll give it a go myself later cos i must go to bed and get back to you with a how to if i get it working.

ian h
January 27th, 2008, 15:14
thanks hodgy hope u have some luck with it.

hodgy47
January 28th, 2008, 02:20
Proving to be a pain but i will keep trying if i get it going will let you know

parthsane
April 11th, 2008, 14:20
ok
i am guessing that you have a 3.xx m33/oe firmware. (x is any number
heres what you have to do-
*download the latest version i.e. 0.44
*put the files in the folder with a name like 3.xx into the GAME folder.
I REPEAT the GAME folder NOT the GAME150 folder
*open the .cfg file in the folder wificontroller folder that you have just copied on your ms with notepad write your ip address as told in the file
*then make sure you have run the application "wificontroller.exe" from the folder pc
then try again

if this dosnt solvve your problem then try restarting the pc and\or your psp and\or your router

AdamRav
April 11th, 2008, 14:56
newbie question here

if i wanted to use this with emulators, i would just open the emulator load the game and use the psp controller???

Alum
June 28th, 2008, 07:44
ok
i am guessing that you have a 3.xx m33/oe firmware. (x is any number
heres what you have to do-
*download the latest version i.e. 0.44
*put the files in the folder with a name like 3.xx into the GAME folder.
I REPEAT the GAME folder NOT the GAME150 folder
*open the .cfg file in the folder wificontroller folder that you have just copied on your ms with notepad write your ip address as told in the file
*then make sure you have run the application "wificontroller.exe" from the folder pc
then try again

if this dosnt solvve your problem then try restarting the pc and\or your psp and\or your router

This didnt help either. Wow... I can never figure out why the freak its not working

wraith123
August 29th, 2008, 21:41
holy crap man you are my best friend i freakin love you hodgy47 i tried so many other methods thank you so much for the tut. and if the author of that awesome tutorial somehow comes across this thread, a merry thank you to you sir.

Sorry for the bump lol, i'm just soooo happy.