PDA

View Full Version : PSP accessories

eddieh4444
January 27th, 2008, 06:50
I just got a ceramic white PSP (phat) and I wanted to get a screen protector to protect from scratches but I don't know which one to get. I also wanted to get one of those soft cases that came in the original PSP value packs but I can not seem to find an OEM white one anywhere. Do any of you guys know where I can pick one up? Thanks.

Wally
January 28th, 2008, 06:26
Try the Hori Screen protector.

As for the PSP cases, I think they do more damage to the screen than anything.

Get yourself a Play Gear Pocket.

eddieh4444
January 28th, 2008, 18:40
Yea, I had heard that PGPs were the best cases you could buy so I'll probably pick one up, the Hori screen protectors are good though?

eddieh4444
January 31st, 2008, 05:49
Sorry about the double post but do you guys think that a non-oem soft case such as this one http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2157 would in any way damage my PSP? Also, I ordered the Hori screen protector and found a site with white PlayGear Pockets.

Wally
January 31st, 2008, 11:29
Actually, if your PSP has a screen protector. The soft cases will do fine

I personally use a PowerWave case which also holds UMDS and straps the console in the case and its quite bouncy.

It works fine and its like $10.

eddieh4444
January 31st, 2008, 21:50
Alright, that's all I needed to know. Thanks:thumbup:.

eddieh4444
February 5th, 2008, 04:01
Can anyone give me some tips on applying the Hori screen protector? I bought one and messed it up so I ordered another one. I know this sounds stupid but can someone help?