PDA

View Full Version : info on the white psp??

aXeL
August 4th, 2005, 04:03
i need 2 kno on 9/15 is the white psp japp or usa if its jap does anyone1 know wen it releases on the u.s??

o0sambo0o81
August 4th, 2005, 04:07
Jap, i think. i dont know when the US one is coming out. BTW it probably *AINT* a good idea to keep that avatar ;)

aXeL
August 4th, 2005, 04:15
y should i do that?

r8cer
August 4th, 2005, 05:10
Out of respect to the forum you should try saying "jpn" and not "japp" that like dropping the "N" bomb and as of right not its a "Japanese" exclusive.

PSP_Newbie
August 4th, 2005, 05:20
yeah, "jap" was a derogatory slang used during WWII, and though im sure you dont mean any offense, just use jp or jpn or japanese
as for the white psp, wasnt it going to be released in europe o.O?

omniosiris
August 4th, 2005, 05:43
sheesh guys, off aXels nuts...just because you don't agree with or like his avatar doesn't mean he should change it. I doubt he meant any disrespect either...he didn't need 3 people to tell him that

parabolee
August 4th, 2005, 06:58
LOL it's not the anarchy reference they are talking about when they say to change his avatar.

It is it's connection to twice banned member who will be three times banned if he doesn't keep a low profile :)

xuphorz
August 4th, 2005, 06:59
yes, i'm betting money it's AKB

RabidPuppi
August 4th, 2005, 15:57
you know... i really tend to think jap is just a lazy shorthand way of saying japanese. no one loves japan more than me and when i refer to my hundreds of import games i usually say "jap psp" or "jap saturn" you know? we should all just chill out and maybe focus on what the forum is actually about

parabolee
August 4th, 2005, 20:05
Yeah I never thought JAP was offensive myself, and I am a japan-o-phile. but if people prefer JPN, thats cool with me. I just remember the SNES import game order forms always listed Japanese games as JAP and American as USA.

RabidPuppi
August 4th, 2005, 22:08
yeah i dont mind saying JPN either. its sort of an either or thing. but the bottom line in my opinion is that anyone with a basic understanding of linguistics should realise that saying "my jap psp" is wholey different than saying "that jap, kutaragi." for some reason certain people spend more time in these forums trying to take everyone to task about the stupidist little things than discussing the psp... :confused: sigh :confused: ... and parabolee i am a TOTAL japan-o-phile as well (i own more japanese games and systems easily than any other region) so i think weve made our point 8O)