PDA

View Full Version : flash2advance

shifer
January 29th, 2008, 17:20
i have a flash2advance 256mb card for my GBA, the lead goes into the printer port, but thats all I know, how do I use this card??? any helt would be greatful
Thanx Shifer

DanTheManMS
January 30th, 2008, 02:22
http://wiki.pocketheaven.com/Flash2Advance could help somewhat. The official site is dead, but you can look it up on archive.org to find older versions of the pages, which may give you some help.

You'd probably be best off figuring out how to use Pogoshell, as I've heard the F2A's built-in save support is horrible. Unfortunately, all official Pogoshell sites are now also offline, though I believe I have a copy of the latest official version if you're interested. The unofficial versions by Kuwanger are also worth a look, as they improve on many aspects of Pogoshell (such as removing the 32-files-per-folder limit, among other things).

Good luck with your search. I have a Flash2Advance Ultra, but the two carts function almost entirely differently, so I don't know much about the original F2A carts.

shifer
January 30th, 2008, 08:36
thanx i will try that, the cart cost me nothing so got nothing to loose :)

shifer
January 30th, 2008, 09:27
have just d/l pogo shell but has a .out extension, how do i use this???

shifer
January 30th, 2008, 13:13
ok if i take the cart out of my GBA and turn it on i get an i.linker screen, if i put the cart in my GBA it goes straight to the game on the card, how can i stop it from doing that???

shifer
January 30th, 2008, 22:06
all sorted now thax for the help :)