PDA

View Full Version : Unreal Tournament help

SeAcabo
September 4th, 2004, 18:20
okay the locking of the topic is alright but the real thing was that i needed help on getting the game to work. i won't talk of backing up games. but does anyone know what i can do if this has happened to you? the game starts up says SEGA then it just turns white. if this has happened to you and you know how to fix this please help. i'm in a hurricane watch right now and there's not much to do. i'm just cooped up at home. playing nba 2k1 and snes.

LordFenixNC
September 4th, 2004, 19:18
ok this is what i do cause i have same trouble with crazy taxi cause when i got it from wal-mart it had a very small cratch
before u turn it on spin the disc shut the case and turn it on really fast some times it will by pass and start up sometimes not

SeAcabo
September 4th, 2004, 19:49
i'll try it

SeAcabo
September 4th, 2004, 19:52
uh uh it's it's :o :o .......................................nope doesn't work lol.

fackue
September 4th, 2004, 21:09
if you're bothered to open your dreamcast up, try this tutorial: http://sysopaim.cjb.net.

hope everything goes well regarding the watch :-/

Cap'n 1time
September 5th, 2004, 07:57
It is kind of odd but my ut disk has always had a problem too. I bought mine brand spankin new out of shrink wrap. It boots fine, but when i try to load a map it always goes to the DC cd player.

one day i bought another one that was old (with like a million scratches on the back :-/) and it worked fine... wtf is up with that?

SeAcabo
September 20th, 2004, 16:08
as a matter of fact my SA2 game has tons of scratches (bought it used at a pawn) and writing and works just fine.

fackue
September 20th, 2004, 17:41
that tut work?

Tiri
September 20th, 2004, 20:29
wow i didnt even know UT was on dreamcast is it any good?

Darksaviour69
September 21st, 2004, 04:57
the US version had up to 8 players online, while the PAL version had the online mode removed! i was really looking forward to that game, but no online mode = no point!

SeAcabo
September 25th, 2004, 20:08
i can't get any thing to work and im definitely not openin my dreamcast and risk breaking it it took me time just to find one and more time just to get games for it. i tried to mod my ps2 and shorted it by melting a chip by accident ;D. but thanks i'll try makin a copy or sumthin i dunno. i play SA2 to much.

Eric
September 25th, 2004, 20:19
I didnt know that Unreal Tournament for dreamcast didnt have online compatibilities that kinda sucks but i guess for NTSC people like me i am lucky