PDA

View Full Version : goldenballs

b_simpson1999
January 30th, 2008, 17:53
has anybody seen goldenballs on itv1 at 5-6pm, if so could sombody make it for psp 3.80m33-5 for me? either a 3.80 or 1.50 export or a begginers guide to start on making something like this for myself. thanks in advance.

Wally
January 30th, 2008, 21:53
WE need more details...

Lucky i think i have an idea what you are rambling about.

Record the show somehow and then use pspvideo9 / Roxio Toast to convert it to PSP format.

djemotion
January 30th, 2008, 23:43
sounds good id like to see this happen

hodgy47
January 31st, 2008, 00:44
I think he means he would like a game written for the psp, like they did with do we have a deal or not (very well known game show)

dark heart
January 31st, 2008, 11:00
has anybody seen goldenballs on itv1 at 5-6pm, if so could sombody make it for psp 3.80m33-5 for me? either a 3.80 or 1.50 export or a begginers guide to start on making something like this for myself. thanks in advance.

I think he means he would like a game written for the psp, like they did with do we have a deal or not (very well known game show)

b_simpson1999;
is that what you want? a game made for your psp? please do a little research before you ask these kind of questions,
do you have any idea at all how long and time demanding making a game can be? i KNOW, I've been trying to make a psp homebrew game for ages and i was almost finished when my hardrive was wiped by the guy who upgraded my computer. please don't expect people to drop what they're doing and pamper your needs at the drop of a coin, please give it more thought next time.

you have to be able to offer something in return at least.

b_simpson1999
January 31st, 2008, 17:02
yeah it's a game fir psp like deal or no deal sorry if it didn't make any sense before. i don't but i have no idea how to do something like it or even how to start on something like it. got nothing really to offer apart from basic things that anyone can do but i am a fast learner lol but thanks anyway

Wally
January 31st, 2008, 22:03
There is deal or no deal for PSP already ;)

dark heart
February 1st, 2008, 05:24
ok, well if you want to start coding, i'd check the "[Tutorial]The Quick + Easy Way To Start Developing in C/C++!!" sticky thread in the "psp development" forum. or if you'd like to see what you can do artistically, get a few paint programs, like photoshop or paintshop or even gimp, then you might want to make 3d models which 3ds max, gmax, milkshape or lightwave can work well for you, if your having any problems finding freeware software, don't hesitate to ask.

then you will need to grab hold of some tuts, hone your skills then when your work looks shiny enough someone may consider your idea and help you make it. :D

so anyway, best of luck but if you prefer not to do these things you may have to settle with what ever is already in the works or currently public.