PDA

View Full Version : SO what Emu should I get next...?

Mourningstar
August 4th, 2005, 18:50
I have a NES and SNES emu, but now I want something else.....out of all of the old school consoles I only had ones by Atari Nintendo and Sega....so I missed a lot....

What would yall recommend?

parabolee
August 4th, 2005, 18:52
Next would be Megadrive then! SEGA RULEZ :) lol

Mourningstar
August 4th, 2005, 18:57
Was Megadrive the first Sega console?

I should also point out that I want the best graphics....

I really cant wait for a good GBA emu...

parabolee
August 4th, 2005, 19:02
No Master System was the first Mega Drive (Genesis in USA) was the second and probably the most successfull of all the SEGA consoles. I personally love the Dreamcast the most but we won't be seeing an emulator for that for a good few years yet.

So PSP Genesis is the way to go, lots of AWESOME games on it. It's almost as good as the SNES graphics wise.

But if you want awesome graphics then you want the NeoGeo CD emu, some games on that look good enough to be PSP games, Metal Slug comes to mind as my fav game on it.

Mourningstar
August 4th, 2005, 19:10
Oh, it is Genesis! Well then Ill get it....I liked some old Genesis games like Golden Axe and SplatterHouse....could you reccomend some games?

parabolee
August 4th, 2005, 19:30
Well I'm a big Sonic fan so all those, plus -

Spider-man Vs Kingpin
Sensible Soccer
Phantasy Star IV
Cannon Fodder
Comix Zone
Pirates Gold

Are my personal fave games for Mega-Drive. There are many other great games though.

xuphorz
August 4th, 2005, 19:40
ToeJam and Earl, the first one, best SMS game made

@ parabolee- Dreamcast is the second best system made, aside from PSP :p

JcBoyCool
August 4th, 2005, 19:55
Yep the sega emu is the way to go. I love all the sonic games. Plus I like spider-man games on it.

slik da relic
August 4th, 2005, 19:59
Oh, it is Genesis! Well then Ill get it....I liked some old Genesis games like Golden Axe and SplatterHouse....could you reccomend some games?

ranger x
gunstar heroes
musha
lightning and thunder force
alien 3
flashback
out of this world
evander holyfield boxing
greatest heavyweights

this goes on and on.

Mourningstar
August 4th, 2005, 20:19
Does PSPGenesis play 32X games?

shizzle
August 4th, 2005, 23:57
streets of rage 2

Romshark
August 5th, 2005, 01:51
No 32x games (or Sega CD games either). At least not yet. Hopefully in the future.