PDA

View Full Version : reseting..

DiSCOiNFERNO
August 4th, 2005, 22:41
My stupid friend updated my PSP to a Vers 1.52 can i reset it so its 1.5 casue all my emus are messed up know!

Cap'n 1time
August 4th, 2005, 22:44
nope. you cant. go hit your friend.

DiSCOiNFERNO
August 4th, 2005, 22:48
ok so how do when do people think that theyll be coming out with homebrews for 1.52...

Cap'n 1time
August 4th, 2005, 22:50
ok so how do when do people think that theyll be coming out with homebrews for 1.52...

probably in the year of our lord.

DiSCOiNFERNO
August 4th, 2005, 22:51
probably in the year of our lord.
im guessing that a long time and my psp cant play emus anymore someone get me a bat i wanna kill my friend!!

Cap'n 1time
August 4th, 2005, 22:53
im guessing that a long time and my psp cant play emus anymore someone get me a bat i wanna kill my friend!!

well, some people believe that your better off dling 2.0 now.

others believe that you should keep 1.52 and wait.

still others believe that 2.0 jap has a problem with it- thus youll be better off dling the 2.0 japanese firmware update. you decide :)

J sims
August 4th, 2005, 22:57
If I were you I would be strangling him right now!!

Ziro
August 5th, 2005, 01:00

Lesson learned. Don't make friends. Play RPG's.

I would update to 2.00 at this point (or wait for the U.S. release- but I think you can get the Japanese one now and then update that to the U.S. release, I believe Sony's TELLING people to do that when it comes out). Now you can just use your PSP for its normal features. Hopefully you have a good memory stick though, so you can use your PSP as an MP3 player. Go out and start buying games.

Hopefully the rest of us won't have to go through what you're going through for a little while longer (some of us will probably have to update when a bunch of new good games come out).

Try to enjoy life on the otherside.
Goodbye.
We'll miss you.
:(