PDA

View Full Version : PSP Video Cables

Bane King
February 1st, 2008, 22:16
I paid $20+ for a cable that says I can't play games on my tv! WTF IS THIS SHITE ABOUT!?!?!

What do I need to play games on my tv with this bogus cable?

PSPdemon
February 1st, 2008, 22:35
I'm guessing you got the rca ones.... all that works on the rca ones is the video's

so if you want to play games via video out.... youll need a set of component psp cables ( they are the same price odly )

I hope that helps you with the right cables you need :)

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

Bane King
February 1st, 2008, 22:38
Dude....
So you're telling me I have to buy them AGAIN!?!?!
THAT'S F***ING LAME
I'm not rich!
I don't have a tv or a device that has those input?
WTF has that?

PSPdemon
February 1st, 2008, 22:43
Please watch your language.

Have you thought about returning them?

Also, HDTV's have component outs ( now-a-day's ATLEAST )

so if you want to play your games...move to a HDTV ( they are alot cheaper now.... i plan on getting myself one soon instead of using the family one )

try returning and then save up for a HDTV, the only thing i can think about ( unless you have a lcd screen as your computer monitor...then you can use the converter )

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

Bane King
February 1st, 2008, 23:02
Leave it to Sony to leave the details in the fine print on the back of the box and leave it to dumbasses like me not to read the back of a package before buying something.

Yeah...it's crap like this that makes me glad I don't pay for games. As long as I own this PSP, I'll NEVER buy another game again...not like I was anyways other than Final Fantasy and the Kingdom Hearts game.

philpalm2
March 22nd, 2008, 22:35
I was debating whether or not to buy the three or five cable outputs. I bought the three cable one and played the movies and umd movies but unfortunately a game system plays interlaced or whatever which was not playable on my regular tv screen.

I believe you can go to three cable output from a five output plugs but not the reverse...

jxx2005
March 23rd, 2008, 03:48
you can see the cables clearly through the packaging
and everything is colour coded
next time check your TV before buying the cables