PDA

View Full Version : Psp green light help

soccerjer64
February 1st, 2008, 23:20
I recently purchased a psp phat from ebay. The green light turns on with no display or sound, and when I tried using pandora's battery, the lights freeze, with no display. I did some research, and I think that the psp has a corrupt bios chip.

If anyone has any ideas as to why the psp does not work with pandora's battery, or knows why the psp is not working at all, I would greatly appreciate a response.

How can I fix this without replacing the whole mobo?

Thanks

hodgy47
February 2nd, 2008, 00:37
Have you used the pandora memstick in an other psp to see if works cos it could be a problem with the memstick.

mike_jmg
February 2nd, 2008, 05:11
I know the problem, is called Ebay

If the memory stick works in another psp, you'll need to get another psp motherboard

soccerjer64
February 2nd, 2008, 23:18
The pandora battery works in another psp

cal360
February 2nd, 2008, 23:37
You have bought a PSP that is too corrupted to work with the Pandora's battery. Sorry but it's past repair :(. The only thing you can do which is what mike_jmg suggested which is replace the motherboard. There are no other options.

hodgy47
February 3rd, 2008, 00:41
I would also report the shit head that sold you this to ebay.

Wally
February 3rd, 2008, 06:17
Send the PSP this way, i'll have a crack at it..

Also have you updated to the latest pandora memory stick tool, sometimes things like this can solve these issues easily.

maybe the memory stick bay in that PSP is shot, does the memory stick light flicker when you put it in the other PSP or aren't you even putting the memory stick in? Thats your problem maybe.

Guys, before you jump to conclusions saying its eBay's fault an all, research the not so obvious. Its probably a simple hardware fault.

Wally

soccerjer64
February 4th, 2008, 00:01
The psp lights freeze with the pandora battery and memory stick.