Donkey Kong

all 4 run pretty slow any help?

Eviltaco64
February 2nd, 2008, 00:56
Did you set the CPU to 333 MHz?

Safari Al
February 2nd, 2008, 01:24
you need the ME version.

--> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=21494&d=1192651043
--> if you have a phat look for it on google

Xplict91
February 2nd, 2008, 02:31
Thanks for the replies. Will try the me version immediately and reply back in a couple of minutes

bah
February 2nd, 2008, 03:12
Load a game, then press both the L and R triggers at the same time, scroll right to video and set the engine to PSP accel + accur. soft if it isnt already.

It sounds counter-intuitive but many games run faster on that setting than PSP accel + approx soft. DKC especially runs much better for me on accur. soft.

Xplict91
February 2nd, 2008, 04:50
well i tried it, they are still fairly slow.. Maybe its the roms?

bah
February 2nd, 2008, 04:59
Mario all stars is basically full speed all the time, DKC is full speed most of the time, I don't know about mariokart or contra.
The only changes in the menu I've made are to set the engine like I said above, and to turn the PSP's cpu to 333mhz.

It's not the roms.

mike_jmg
February 2nd, 2008, 05:07
Many games on Snes9x Tyl, doesn't work fullspeed, but you can change the settings on the emu to make them run better and most of the times really playable.

you may want to try the Frame skip, and setting the cpu to 333mhz, among other things you can tweak (and the best part is that the emu saves your settings for every game, so you don't need to modify them again)

edit: and yeah the accur and accel software as bah said
play with the settings and see what works best

Xplict91
February 2nd, 2008, 07:16
Did some minor Tweaks And got it running at normal speed thank you all for your help