PDA

View Full Version : Having an issue when shutting down my psp

afxisatwin
February 2nd, 2008, 21:50
I'm having this strange issue with my psp.

When I shut it down during the middle of a game, it cannot return to where it was at. Instead, it kicks me back out to the main menu.

When I try to turn the psp on: the light will turn on for a split second, but it won't switch on, then i'll have to flick it again, and then it will turn on to the main menu instead of the game I was playing.

I only encounter this problem when using homebrew, not while playing isos or popstation games.

I'm using firmware 3.90 m33 on a fat psp.

Has anybody else encountered this problem? If anybody knows a solution to this problem I would be mighty grateful.

Safari Al
February 2nd, 2008, 22:12
yep happened to me also like that. It's probably a bug in the firmware. After I "pandoraed" back to 3.80 M33 it was normal. There really was no reason to upgrade to 3.90 M33 on a fat unless you wanted the playstation store fix thing (doubt it), because skype isnt on it either :P. So i recommend you go back to 3.80 M33 -5

hodgy47
February 2nd, 2008, 22:24
You could check in the cofiguration in your recovery menu to make sure the "hard reset on homebrew" is not enabled.

SoulReaver911
February 3rd, 2008, 00:12
I have the same problem (though I didn't notice it until I read this :mad:) and I checked to see if hard reset was enabled, and it wasn't so I I agree, it's the firmware.

I'm hoping problems like this will be fixed in the first update by DA.