PDA

View Full Version : Need a Bit of Help

.evident
February 2nd, 2008, 22:58
Hey. I just got my PSP yesterday, and I was looking forward to playing some games instead of being on the Internet on the PSP. So I was looking around, and saw this guy on Youtube playing Castlevania Aria of Sorrow on his PSP. God knows I love that game because i used to own it. I downloaded something called PSPVBA with a 1.5 firmware and it didnt work. It said that the Data was corrupted. So I downloaded the 2.0 Firmware version and It didnt work at all either. Now I need some help. Either it's my System or the download.

cal360
February 2nd, 2008, 23:33
Well your problem is that you require a custom firmware which if you search around you will find, try version 3.80 and the program you require is Gpsp. DCemu doesn't encourage the use of pirated downloads so if you use this you should only play what you physically own!

.evident
February 2nd, 2008, 23:45
Thanks dude. So hopefully this will work for someone using the official 3.90 software. Dont worry. Castlevania's probably still in the shed out there somewhere xD

cal360
February 3rd, 2008, 00:12
Thanks dude. So hopefully this will work for someone using the official 3.90 software. Dont worry. Castlevania's probably still in the shed out there somewhere xD

The official one won't work you will have to use a custom firmware or 1.50.