PDA

View Full Version : Starfox 2 SNES

booradley1212
February 3rd, 2008, 02:14
ok listen i need some help here...

i have starfox 2 with the english patch and i'm trying to get it to work on the psp. i have snes9x running and it just won't boot up.

i'm wondering if anyone knows of a emu that works? i tried to download the other emu's listed on dcemu but the links are broken so now i'm at whit's end! i MUST play this game NOW and i MUST do it on the psp!!!

HELLLLLLLP PLLLLLLLLLLLLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused::(:eek::cool:

Eviltaco64
February 3rd, 2008, 02:16
Starfox 1 runs PAINFULLY slow on PSP as it is because its a game with the Super FX chip.
Starfox 2 would run even slower (due to it using the Super FX 2 chip used in Doom and Yoshi's Island), if it even runs at all.

booradley1212
February 3rd, 2008, 02:28
I'm not tryin to hear that!!! :)

Come on...Starfox 64 is running on the PSP!!! There's got to be a coder out there that loves Starfox and realizes us gamers need to play this game on our PSP! This sucks!!!

Eviltaco64
February 3rd, 2008, 02:35
Starfox 64 didnt use special chips though...And that's running at 2/3 the speed without sound...

hrhr123123
February 13th, 2008, 16:58
im new. how do you download star fox 2?

MasterMunt
February 13th, 2008, 17:44
Sorry no talking of illegal downloads here.

Google will help you from here

lumiX
February 13th, 2008, 18:42
pointless post alert:
do a barrel roll

josh
October 24th, 2008, 14:54
ok listen i need some help here...

i have starfox 2 with the english patch and i'm trying to get it to work on the psp. i have snes9x running and it just won't boot up.

i'm wondering if anyone knows of a emu that works? i tried to download the other emu's listed on dcemu but the links are broken so now i'm at whit's end! i MUST play this game NOW and i MUST do it on the psp!!!

HELLLLLLLP PLLLLLLLLLLLLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused::(:eek::cool:

Go to settings and remove sound. then reset the emulator. then it should start.