PDA

View Full Version : PSP Version 3.90

hugeh111
February 4th, 2008, 11:09
Guys I need advice - I bought a PSP yesterday with version 3.71 on it however I foolishly went to the sony site and upgraded my version to 3.90 - I tried to load 3.90 m33 on it later for the purposes of backing up my UMDs however it doesnt allow it - it says already you have the latest version.. Help please I need to get 3.90 m33 on it.

hodgy47
February 4th, 2008, 16:18
I take it that if you just bought it its a slim psp, if it is you need to create a memstick called despertar cementario either v3 or v4, however you will need a psp running custom firmware to create the memstick and the battery or you could buy a datel tool battery but you still need the memstick making, I can make one for you by you sending me a memstick and will send it back ready to use with instructions, I have done this a few times before and I CAN be trusted, let me know if you want this.

Wally
February 4th, 2008, 22:41
Backing up UMD's is not supported here anyway,

If you look after the UMD, no backups are necessary. All i can see is that you are a pirate :P

hugeh111
February 5th, 2008, 02:46
Backing up UMD's is not supported here anyway,

If you look after the UMD, no backups are necessary. All i can see is that you are a pirate :P

Excuse me arent you rather quick at accusing me of being a pirate ! I havnt even had the time to switch the damn thing on !!! I expect an apology forthwith young man !! The referal to umds and backups are legal by the way.

SoulReaver911
February 5th, 2008, 02:50
Excuse me arent you rather quick at accusing me of being a pirate ! I havnt even had the time to switch the damn thing on !!! I expect an apology forthwith young man !! The referal to umds and backups are legal by the way.

That was a little harsh Wally.

However, backup talk or otherwise "ISOs" are not allowed on this forum. Refer to the rules please.

Rules. (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=48&a=4)

hugeh111
February 7th, 2008, 17:53
Is there another way to downgrade my system without another PSP running custom software ??

acn010
February 7th, 2008, 18:22
no my dear pirate.
search for a friend that has a costum fw psp to make the pandora proccess

Wally
February 7th, 2008, 21:24
That was a little harsh Wally.

However, backup talk or otherwise "ISOs" are not allowed on this forum. Refer to the rules please.

Rules. (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=48&a=4)

I put :P in there for a reason. Im never 100% serious when i put :P in the post. Im not accusing anyone of anything.

SoulReaver911
February 7th, 2008, 22:56
I put :P in there for a reason. Im never 100% serious when i put :P in the post. Im not accusing anyone of anything.

I know. I do the same thing. You were still a little harsh. :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Get the point? :P

*EDIT*

V :p

-Xandu-
February 7th, 2008, 23:00
Lol, you keep accusing people of being pirates and I bet you yourselves are ones too !! :p <-----

DarthPaul
February 8th, 2008, 05:31
Pirates ftw!! ... sorry