PDA

View Full Version : final fantasy 6

TAPION
August 6th, 2005, 15:55
does anyone play ff6 on here, I have a question for you.

economizer0
August 6th, 2005, 17:59
i have it...its my fav game of all time...i have the cart for snes
so many challenges for it...i just beat the game with no magic...pretty crazy

shadowprophet
August 7th, 2005, 07:52
does anyone play ff6 on here, I have a question for you.

ive finished every ff there is. sept for ff 11 which doesnt seem to have a real ending. I did make it to level 75 tho:D

TAPION
August 7th, 2005, 18:34
my, question is how do you run using the PSP controls?

shadowprophet
August 7th, 2005, 19:41
my, question is how do you run using the PSP controls?

Which emu ya useing ? :D

TAPION
August 8th, 2005, 14:00
the y's one uo_snesx9

shadowprophet
August 8th, 2005, 17:26
the y's one uo_snesx9

Provided you have a 1.0 or 1.5 firmware psp all you have to do to find all the options you need is move the analog nub to the left bro :)

TAPION
August 9th, 2005, 14:54
ok cool. Now i got another prob, am up to the part in the opera house, where you get celes to say the lines. The first line I select "Oh My Hero" is fine, but when the second lines come up. The part where you select either one of two lines, she just stands there and nothing happens. HELP is this a glitch or something or have I got a duff copy of the ROM?

TAPION
August 10th, 2005, 13:16
ah, sorted the prob. The problem was the Y's emulator, so I copied the save files from that emu and placed it in a different emu and played FF6 and it worked fine.

shadowprophet
August 10th, 2005, 13:30
ah, sorted the prob. The problem was the Y's emulator, so I copied the save files from that emu and placed it in a different emu and played FF6 and it worked fine.
I was about to answer your post and you had already fixed the problem :p

Ahh yes final fantasy 6's oh my hero. That probibly has to be one of my more favorite ff tunes of all time :p

TAPION
August 10th, 2005, 13:41
what other great rpg's do you recommend for the snes. i already got FF6, secret of mana and chrono trigger.

shadowprophet
August 10th, 2005, 13:51
what other great rpg's do you recommend for the snes. i already got FF6, secret of mana and chrono trigger.

Breath of fire one and two.
Final fantasy 4 and 5 are also reall Good Part 4 is awsome :p
Star ocean
And I dont know of your a ranma fan, But if you are ranma rpg is okay.

Even tho its not a true rpg, I recomend actraser part one, part 2 wasnt as good as part one tho.

Mario Rpg is a must have.

And if you can find it. and your a chrono trigger fan, there is this game thats really not an rpg. Its the unoffical part 2 to chrono trigger. that later became the ground work for chrono cross. Its like a text adventure. Called radical dreamers. Its really good.
Theres plenty more, But those are some really nice highlights :p

TAPION
August 10th, 2005, 14:01
is star ocean a tactical rpg like ff6? which is better

shadowprophet
August 10th, 2005, 14:11
is star ocean a tactical rpg like ff6? which is better

Hmm to explain star ocean.
Well. its kind of like picture a normal battle.
now picture everybody going crazy running around the battle feild running directly up to the enemy and laying the smack down. your only able to activly controll one character out of the party. the hero.
the other characters are support characters. And you set up there battle tactics. like this one will mostly attack, and this one will mostly heal, things like that. but dont let that scare you off, A lot of people hale star ocean, As one of the best Rpgs on the super nintendo, And in truth it is :p Its a Graphicly beautiful Game, With an awsome story. You will love it bro :p

TAPION
August 10th, 2005, 14:16
you played the PS2 version? oh yes and i've heard tales of phantasia is ok, yes?

shadowprophet
August 10th, 2005, 14:35
you played the PS2 version? oh yes and i've heard tales of phantasia is ok, yes?

I really wanted the ps2 star ocean, i think it was sub titled till the end of time.
I couldnt find it anywhere in this area. I was gonna order it, But it came down to Star ocean. Or metal gear solid 3, I gots ta play my metal gears :p

And tales of phantasia was a great game I like it very much :p

By the way, have you tried the snes9x TYL version yet? Its so much better you just wouldnt believe it, Try it somtime bro :p

auric_aka_Sum1
August 12th, 2005, 20:12
as for ....radical dreamers... i jus got the image...and on a web site... searching via google, i was able to find a great patch for it.....and i got the english translated one now... hearing it was from square...i had to look for it.. so....thanks for this great info, ShadowProphet

shadowprophet
August 12th, 2005, 21:49
How do you like radical dreamers ?
Its ultra rare, Back it up to cd, I know I wont ever lose my copy :p

Ps. Im not one to support piracy. in any shape or form. but radical dreamers. Was never released in cart form, It was only ment to be used on the sateliview.
(A satelite snes gemeing network in japan) Its never been rereleased. So I do support saveing this rare rom:p

However thats just my opinion,I suppose a lot of people would dissagree:p

UnderHill
August 13th, 2005, 20:56
giv Terranigma a try
this is one of my favourite snes games .right next to ff6 :p