PDA

View Full Version : Best Place To Buy a 1.5 PSP in UK (Cheap)

aseddon130
August 6th, 2005, 20:37
Since the recent explosion on the homebrew for the PSP on 1.0 and 1.5 firmware i was recently telling a mate from College all the stuff that i can do with it and he is now dying to get his hands on a PSP (even though i told him like 4 months ago (like me) he should have tried to get one then, cos i imagined all this would happen) ... however, i broke the news to him that homebrew may be an impossibility on the UK PSPs since they'll come with a 2.0 Firmware and all that crappy stuff and he was kinda gutted.

Anyways after all the tears were wiped away (lol) i recommended that he'd try his best and get one second hand PSP from eBay, but he then said that he may have a cash problem, and he only has £150 or so (he's trying to get more for it) - but i figured that there will be someone in the UK wanting to sell a PSP (on its own, or a value pack would be better) for around that price.

So does anyone know where my mate can possibly get a PSP in the UK for around that price ... eBay seems a tiny bit hopeless but im looking out for him. Any help and hints would be really appreciated!!!

Jow
August 6th, 2005, 20:54
Just bought a 1.5 from eBay for 160 quid including postage and insurance. =)