PDA

View Full Version : i need help

LordFenixNC
August 28th, 2004, 07:23
I am making a Dreamcast online gaming server and i need coders if u know anyone that can help or if u can help plz let me know.

souLLy
August 30th, 2004, 18:47
i'm not sure you realise what would be involved in doing so... check out the dreamcast forums over at http://dreamcast.onlinegaming.com for more info on this kinda thing.

LordFenixNC
September 2nd, 2004, 14:33
it wont let me in that site I know it will be hard to do it but if i can get some help it mite be able to happen i am getting all the hardware needed i just need ppl to rewrite the games i am will to pay ppl if need but means i will have to charge ppl a small fee to play online like $5 a year or somthing i dont want to ask for much the only time i was going to ask for money was for donations to get another server to get more games put up. But it looks like ill just drop the idea on getting a server up and just try agine in a few more years if i cant get any help now

LordFenixNC
September 8th, 2004, 18:09
ok let me put this in better terms if u guys help me with the server i promise u one of the best forums for DC first thing is ill support torrents but most forums have that but i also offer music videos and online gaming witch is somthing that is hard to find. on a forums and other things but i will be remaning loyal to dcf and all the other forums ill have post all over my server talking about all the forums that have helped me so far dcf is the only real one helping me and there is one more. but plz help i will offer money just tell me your price i may comply. dont let this server idea die its somthing everyone wants. :'(