PDA

View Full Version : Would you like a free Sony PSP/Xbox/Slimline PS2?

Blanchy
August 6th, 2005, 22:24
http://gameconsolegiveaway.co.uk/index.php?referral=17410

This is a scheme where you can get a games console. You sign up, then you have to complete an offer. All the offers cost a tenner, and i recommend the game account as you play online games such as pool/golf etc and you can then win back your money and even make a profit.

I've got a free ipod from the scheme a few weeks ago, if you dont believe its genuine check out the BBCs article on these schemes...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/3683524.stm

*o*
August 6th, 2005, 22:45

ganon
August 6th, 2005, 23:03
lol
get lost mate youll be banned

MSX
August 6th, 2005, 23:04
ZOMG DUDE I JUST HELPED YOU? OK!?

I reported your referral ID to the site, your account should be placed on hold soon for spamming.

Have a nice day!

TMG
August 6th, 2005, 23:27
Im a moderator on another forum, this guy wouldnt even get to see the light of day. Would have been banned on the spot. I freakin HATE spam!

Bloodsack
August 6th, 2005, 23:43
I get a free psp, but I have to pay a tenner to get it? which we all know nobody wins but this loser who steals your money.

Why is this post still here :mad:

leggy
August 7th, 2005, 10:31
Another waste of time idiot trying to con people.

Blanchy, people don't fall for this rubbish anymore.

ganon
August 7th, 2005, 11:07
hey mods where r u?

ScarletShadow
August 7th, 2005, 11:14
http://gameconsolegiveaway.co.uk/index.php?referral=17410

This is a scheme where you can get a games console. You sign up, then you have to complete an offer. All the offers cost a tenner, and i recommend the game account as you play online games such as pool/golf etc and you can then win back your money and even make a profit.

I've got a free ipod from the scheme a few weeks ago, if you dont believe its genuine check out the BBCs article on these schemes...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/3683524.stm

Has anyone noticed that this is what eBay looks like these days? If this were my site, I would seriously consider calling this guys ISP and bitch at them for ever allowing idiots like this to use the internet.

Zeitsev
August 7th, 2005, 13:20
Give the guy a break he did do everyone here a favor!

His link is legit and I've already heard two news broadcasts here in the states about how there are actually companies doing this.

It's probably the most helpful thing you'll see online in a while.

A free psp, ipod, tv, or imac! COME ON PEOPLE!

You all suck.

shizzle
August 7th, 2005, 14:01
piss off you twat.

Blanchy
August 7th, 2005, 18:27
Hahahaha

You guys do realise i got a free ipod?

People need more faith these days, read the BBcs article ffs if you don't trust the scheme.

Blanchy
August 7th, 2005, 18:31
Has anyone noticed that this is what eBay looks like these days? If this were my site, I would seriously consider calling this guys ISP and bitch at them for ever allowing idiots like this to use the internet.

I'm afraid you are the idiot, for even suggesting that.

I got a free ipod, so I'm the winner regardless of what you say.

ArchAngel
August 7th, 2005, 19:42
Yeah.. and I bet all 3 of the people that are supporting this crap have the same IP address...

ganon
August 7th, 2005, 21:44
Yeah.. and I bet all 3 of the people that are supporting this crap have the same IP address...

lol

neway this aint got nothin to do with homebrew or emulation

redmeatkiller
August 7th, 2005, 21:57
No, I don't know who that is if you're refering to me.

leggy
September 27th, 2005, 09:05
Give the guy a break he did do everyone here a favor!

His link is legit and I've already heard two news broadcasts here in the states about how there are actually companies doing this.

It's probably the most helpful thing you'll see online in a while.

A free psp, ipod, tv, or imac! COME ON PEOPLE!

You all suck.

Do you take medication for your madness?

People aren't stupid - you don't get anything for nothing!

leggy
January 5th, 2006, 13:02
Zeitsev - you are a complete fool!!

tsurumaru
January 6th, 2006, 17:30
The initial interest these schemes generated did actually make them work, however like most pyramid schemes the last person in the chain usually gets stiffed.

In this case a lot of these sites have either gone out of business for having to honour their pledges or are starting to stall ie new joiners are actually paying referrers to complete offers for them just so they can get their "free" item.

Some still do work but eventually a new joiner is going to run out of people they know to get to join up and complete offers and unfortunately spam is one result of this...... :rolleyes: