PDA

View Full Version : PSP Guide Book

ellswortha101
February 6th, 2008, 01:43
I am going to publish a guide for PSP i only have 21 pages but I want like 100-200. I attached the pdf of my book so far. I need suggestions and ideas to write about. This is a book to unlock capablilities of the PSP LEGALY! thank you for your help

SoulReaver911
February 6th, 2008, 03:38
I think it's a great idea, though someone need to edit the book, and it would be good to ask people who know what they're talking about to contribute to the game. I'd be willing to help anyway I can.

mike_jmg
February 6th, 2008, 06:00
It's a good idea

I think you intended to do it like a manual, but most likely people will read it on their PC, better do it on the complete page.

You need a lot more stuff, maybe the wikipedia link on my sig may help, it has a lot of info.
And you can do like a FAQs section in the end.
Also I can give you info on weird experiences I had

ellswortha101
February 6th, 2008, 22:47
Thanks for the link, but I do not want to write anything about homebrew because of legal issues (although I love it). What can you email me suggestions to:

[email protected]

Thank You Very Much

QUOTE:
"I think it's a great idea, though someone need to edit the book, and it would be good to ask people who know what they're talking about to contribute to the game. I'd be willing to help anyway I can."

ellswortha101
February 6th, 2008, 22:49
Can you email me any suggestions?
I want this book to be as best as possible, I am also writing about internet and flash player, etc. I just got carpole tunnel i think and I am gonna take a short break

QUOTE:

"I think it's a great idea, though someone need to edit the book, and it would be good to ask people who know what they're talking about to contribute to the game. I'd be willing to help anyway I can."