PDA

View Full Version : Memory stick crashed!?

Urso
August 7th, 2005, 19:42
Anybody out there that have suffered the same as me... a MSduo that crashed. I was playing Snesemu for a while and when I turned the emu off and went to the main PSP screen I couldn't locate the MSduo any more. I tried it in more devices and the same thing happened. I was told that there was nothing inserted... And my computer turned it self off when I inserted the MSduo.
Anyone with the same problem, and in that case anyway to solve it???

Mourningstar
August 7th, 2005, 20:43
What size is it?

It seems like a few people have had this problem with 1 and 2 gig sticks....

Maybe the larger they are the more unstable they are?

Predator
August 7th, 2005, 22:38
My SanDisk 512MB MS Duo Pro crashed on me also while playing UO Snes9x.
I was saving a savestate, It said it saved successfully, but there wasn't a screen shot. My memory stick wasn't being reconized by my PSP, I'm pretty sure it was corrupted.
I just had to format mine with the PSP.

I dont have another solution, sorry. But ther might be another way.

I have never used the swaploit.

slik da relic
August 8th, 2005, 13:03
i must say i had a similar problem, and i too, had to format it. when u weigh ur options, formatting it and losing ur games is alot better than losing the card. whew!! we all can still play, just gotta start over.

da relic

JcBoyCool
August 8th, 2005, 13:22
Urso if you dont want the busted card anymore you can send it to me.

criptix
August 8th, 2005, 15:27
My sandisk 256 hasnt died.......yet but the one that came with my psp has. I tried to format with psp it said no card inserted.. connected with usb and it acted as if no mem stick had been inserted. BTW anyone that has had this happen and found a way to fix it plz post how u did it.

Urso
August 8th, 2005, 15:40
It was a 1gb card. But now I've sent it back where I bought it so they can have a look.