PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Made Emulators.

Bloodsack
August 8th, 2005, 09:38
Hello everyone. I'm back!

I'll do these emulators for as long as I can and try to answer everyones question. but mostly I'll just update and leave it simple. I might not update the second the new emu comes out, but I'll try to get it too you as fast as I can. I don't know how long I'll do this for? could be a week or a few months? I have time right now to do these emu's. Just enjoy it while you can.

Putting it all together and doing the music & testing for the emulators is done by me.

Icons & Backgrounds from Noddy Jnr, Ruu, and Me.

why do I do this? Because I love gaming and the whole homebrew scene. Keeping it Interesting is what it's all about.

To get fMSX to work you'll need a few files that I can't give you. The link should help on finding them though.

http://grblitz.overclocked.org/cconstal.htm

Here's a guide for people that are having trouble getting neocd to work.

one thing before you get neocd working.... you need the neocd.bin file for the iso's to work. Heres a hint.....googles your friend.

NeoCD help on installing Iso's on PSP

First download the Neocd0.5 emu on the first page in attachments, then put those 2 folders in psp/game
Neo CD ISO's directly do not work. You have to Extract ISO first. Read below on How to Extract ISO's.

Step by step guide for putting Neo Geo CD games on Neocd0.5u4
1) Extract the ISO using winrar, right click Iso and extract.
2) put all extracted iso files in 1 folder
3) Name folder what ever game your using (example)...If it's metal slug, name the folder metal slug
4) Make another folder a subfolder called neocd.mp3 and put that in the same folder you put the extracted iso files in
5) now....put all the mp3's that came with metal slug in the neocd.mp3 folder
6) now put that whole metal slug folder in the neocd05 emu, not the % folder
7) start up emu
8 look for metal slug
9) happiness
Now Remember: All you should have in your (Example) Metal Slug folder is the extracted Iso files and a subfolder called neocd.mp3. Thats it! Then just copy that folder over to your Neocd05 folder. Not the % folder. game should run.
Heres a list of what u should have in your neocdpsp folder
startup.bin
neocdpsp.ini
NeoCD.bin
logo.bmp
loading.bmp
EBOOT.PBP (of course)
(All these files must be in your neocdpsp folder for the emu to work)
Buttons:
A = X
B = Circle
C = Square
D = Triangle
Select pauses your game.
Start does nothing as far as I can tell.
D-Pad moves.
Left Trigger takes u to the new emu menu where u can edit things such as full screen support, frame skip, sound on and off and many other things.
Note: You can zip your games, but loading times will be very, very long if you do this. I wouldn't recommend it. just the folders fine. games will be a little bigger in size, but run much better and loading times will be super quick. Second....Not all games have sound. It's still a very early emulator. most games do have sound,but some don't.

enjoy neocd on psp everyone:)

All Emulators are for 1.5 firmware.

All corrupted Emu's are on a post near the bottom of this page. This is for people having problems running my emu's with hidden folders

Updated:

PSPGBA1.1

BlingShyne2 TAA
August 8th, 2005, 10:05
Whoops, I bumped your old topic without looking at the forum, I had it in my favorites.

<- noob

ScarletShadow
August 8th, 2005, 10:09
I'm glad to see you're back Bloodsack! You had me really worried for a while. I wasn't sure where else to go for emulators. You're always dependable for providing the latest updates along with a great new look every time. I hope you're here to stay. :D

Paulmolive
August 8th, 2005, 10:30
Yay! I was hoping to see Orochimaru's face sometime soon.

arch stanton
August 8th, 2005, 11:04
Good to have you back, your efforts are much apreciated.

SmashinGit
August 8th, 2005, 11:25
Nice to have you back Bloodsack, keep up your good work, and to celebrate i've done a new Mario themed emulator using Noddy Jnr artwork. This is for version 1.0

Paulmolive
August 8th, 2005, 12:50
For some reason or another, the NES, GBC, and MSX emus don't work for me. Everything else is fine.

Bloodsack
August 8th, 2005, 14:07
Here's all my corrupted folder emu's.

Hiding the corrupt folders might have been a problem for some people.

so I decided to make this topic. I might not update as fast on this post.

Oh and to get fMSX to work you'll need a few files that I can't give you. The link should help on finding them.

http://grblitz.overclocked.org/cconstal.htm

VBAPSP Help
To get VBAPSP to work you'll need to first unzip your roms. VBA doesn't work with zipped roms. next install both the VBAPSP emu & the VBA File Selector folders over to PSP/GAME dir. (The file selector is for selecting games. because vbapsp can only play one rom at a time...the selector lets you select another game without downloading from your PC for another game. without the file selector you would have to rename your rom to ROM.GBA to get them to work) Next..put all your unzipped gba game roms in the file selector as many as you want.

Now start up your psp go to the VBA File Selector. you'll see all the emu's you have on your psp. go to vba file selector without the %. now select any game you want to play. press the O button. It's now selecting the game you choose and your Memeory stick will glow for a few seconds. let it do it's thing and wait for it to go back to the select screen. once done.....press the HOME Button and back out to main psp menu. Now select the VBA Emulator, the game you choose will now play.

Side Note: This emulator is still very early....and doesn't run at full speed & the sound is really bad too, but it is playable. Games over 20 MB in size might not run either. to get a little more speed on the emu press the analog stick down in game till the black borders changes color to red. The games run MUCH faster. well....a little faster. One last thing....You can not hide the corrupt folder if you do the emu wont work.

Updated

Gamegear & Master System.04 I moved this emu here because you can't hide the folder.
VBAPSP004

BlingShyne2 TAA
August 8th, 2005, 18:31
Having the corrupt data doesn't bother me.

Just use PSPSort and move it all down to the bottom, it doesn't bother me at all.

BlackxKnight
August 8th, 2005, 19:07
I have a 1.5 US and i seem to only have issues with
PSPGenesis-v0[1][1].18c_Sonic
and
snes9xTYL-0.1_Chrono_Trigger.zip

all the others work fine....i tried that formating thing and no luck (i tried formating the card with my computer and PSP and i had the same results everytime. this is odd.

Noddy Jnr
August 8th, 2005, 22:12
Its good to see that your back bloodsack.....
I'm so glad to see that you've decideded to carry on making the pre made emulators..lots of people are gonna be happy,... :) ...me too.

Paulmolive
August 8th, 2005, 22:14
I got them all to work now. Thank you.

navdeep
August 8th, 2005, 22:34
fMSX62bplus_Metal_Gear_Solid.zip what is that Metal Gear Solid the game for psp or something elys?

Noddy Jnr
August 8th, 2005, 22:54
Its the MSX emulator with a metal gear sold theme. so, the bkgrd and music are Metal Gear.

navdeep
August 8th, 2005, 22:59
ok thanks

Bloodsack
August 8th, 2005, 23:03
Its good to see that your back bloodsack.....
I'm so glad to see that you've decideded to carry on making the pre made emulators..lots of people are gonna be happy,... :) ...me too.

:)

I just wanted to use your frickin awesome backrounds with my music and a little bit of original style I was thinking of ever since I've seen your backrounds.

You have talent noddy> I thought ryuu's stuff was good, but damn....When I saw your backrounds on my psp I was like wow! This is good stuff. I've made a few myself, but nowhere near as good as yours.

I guess I just want to say thanks for understanding and letting me use your backrounds. everybody is enjoying them. Including me:)

Bloodsack
August 8th, 2005, 23:05
fMSX62bplus_Metal_Gear_Solid.zip what is that Metal Gear Solid the game for psp or something elys?

MSX was a older computer in japan. It's not a metal gear game. just a metal gear theme. because the MSX is where metal gear got it's start.

Bloodsack
August 8th, 2005, 23:09
I got them all to work now. Thank you.

I thought that was the problem. Everytime a new update happens, it's a crap shoot weather a emu will work with the hidden corrupt folders.

Glad to see it's working now:)

Noddy Jnr
August 8th, 2005, 23:30
bloodsack have you seen my latest style yet........its still in its early stages....but i would like your oppinion on it....

http://www.pspupdates.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1514&page=224&pp=10

post 2237.....

Bloodsack
August 8th, 2005, 23:44
bloodsack have you seen my latest style yet........its still in its early stages....but i would like your oppinion on it....

http://www.pspupdates.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1514&page=224&pp=10

post 2237.....

Maybe some designs on the outer edges on the backround. Have you tried any 3d images?

I like the marble idea. it does need fine tuning, but I have no doubt you'll get there. have you tried others.....like steel, wood or even blue skies? just to see what they look like? I really like your current set. I think you should stick with that until you fine tune a few other ideas you have.

You're a Interesting artist and like your style.

Good job so far.

Noddy Jnr
August 8th, 2005, 23:55
yeah i will be sticking with my current style.....got quite a few more ideas and theres more homebrew to do them for....
i'm just trying stuff out at the moment....see what wrks and what doesn't.

Bloodsack
August 9th, 2005, 11:57
yeah i will be sticking with my current style.....got quite a few more ideas and theres more homebrew to do them for....
i'm just trying stuff out at the moment....see what wrks and what doesn't.

Good idea. I think you can go a lot further with this current style you have. It has a lot of life left in it and it fits the PSP perfectly:)

Bloodsack
August 9th, 2005, 17:23
I put up 2 mini games if anybodys Interested?

there near the bottom of the first page.

aXeL
August 10th, 2005, 11:16
hey bloodsack this is jkillz the guy u made smb3 music for a while back.. i was out for a while and i wasr eading all that happen and im glad ur back but remember i was trying to know how to make the .at3 work i stopped at making the extension but i couldnt hear anything?...

Bloodsack
August 10th, 2005, 19:10
hey bloodsack this is jkillz the guy u made smb3 music for a while back.. i was out for a while and i wasr eading all that happen and im glad ur back but remember i was trying to know how to make the .at3 work i stopped at making the extension but i couldnt hear anything?...

Yo...

Goldwave is the program. To make at3 it can't be bigger then 500k or it wont play. I convert mp3's to WAV then change the extention to at3. It's a pain in the ass I know ;)

Bloodsack
August 11th, 2005, 17:06
Slow week for emulation. don't get me wrong, I'm happy with what I have. I wonder why we haven't seen anything from Y in a while?

parabolee
August 11th, 2005, 17:32
From what I hear he is combining his work with the work on the TYL Snes 9x. Which should be awesome.

Bloodsack
August 11th, 2005, 18:28
From what I hear he is combining his work with the work on the TYL Snes 9x. Which should be awesome.

Oh...That would be awesome! I hope thats true?

Y Did so much for the other snes emu. just think what he can do with this one.

xuphorz
August 11th, 2005, 18:35
i just want a full speed snes psp emulator, i don't care who it's made by :p

Bloodsack
August 12th, 2005, 00:31
SmashGpsp02 with Extra Characters is up on top page.

Bloodsack
August 12th, 2005, 00:31
i just want a full speed snes psp emulator, i don't care who it's made by :p

I hear that ;)

aXeL
August 12th, 2005, 16:26
yeah its true the TYL is kinda slow... yeah and emulation week is really slow comparing before i used 2 c an update like everyday from any1.. i have a feeling some 1 working on something new?

Bloodsack
August 12th, 2005, 23:44
yeah its true the TYL is kinda slow... yeah and emulation week is really slow comparing before i used 2 c an update like everyday from any1.. i have a feeling some 1 working on something new?

Yeah...PS & N64 emu;) I hope?

Plude220
August 12th, 2005, 23:56
You know what I was thinking WE NEED A FLASH PLAYER FOR PSP!!!!!!!!

I would pay for a program that would let me watch flash clips and play flash games on my psp.

SOMEONE MAKE IT PLEASE. ILL GIVE $5.00 AMERICAN DOLLORS FOR IT.

xuphorz
August 12th, 2005, 23:59
there a free solution
record the video on your pc with sound using a desktop screen recorded
convert the video to mp4 and rename it correctly
send the video to psp

Plude220
August 13th, 2005, 00:29
That would work but its alot of work + it will loosse quality when you record and covert + Flash games wouldnt work that way.

WE NEED A REAL FLASH PLAYER PROGRAM.

B_man55
August 13th, 2005, 02:11
A few questions. If I put this new SNES emulator on my PSP, will me save data be lost or do ROMS save themselves by writing the data on their own file? And, what is the difference between the 2 SNES emulators posted here? I'd go with the Chrono Trigger theme, but, is one faster than the other since I noticed they don't have the same file name? Thanks alot. Thanks for coming back Bloodsack.

xuphorz
August 13th, 2005, 03:05
no real difference between them

the save for snes9x on pc are stored with the same name as the rom, but the entention is different, so unless the psp can recognize those, your save data wil be lost

parabolee
August 13th, 2005, 03:07
Well TYL is the fastest, teh SRAM from you save games can be copied to the new one and work fine, but I don't think the save states will be compatible.

You can use the Chrono Trigger them, just copt the EBOOT from the diorectory with % to the the directory with % for the new emulator. That EBOOT contains the icons and background image only.

Bloodsack
August 13th, 2005, 09:12
A few questions. If I put this new SNES emulator on my PSP, will me save data be lost or do ROMS save themselves by writing the data on their own file? And, what is the difference between the 2 SNES emulators posted here? I'd go with the Chrono Trigger theme, but, is one faster than the other since I noticed they don't have the same file name? Thanks alot. Thanks for coming back Bloodsack.

So you found this topic:)

Bloodsack
August 14th, 2005, 08:29
You know what I was thinking WE NEED A FLASH PLAYER FOR PSP!!!!!!!!

I would pay for a program that would let me watch flash clips and play flash games on my psp

Man.....I would love to see this too :D

Bloodsack
August 15th, 2005, 09:03
No emu's for over a week now???

Valiant
August 15th, 2005, 13:15
I hope the new snestyl will be upgraded soon...now that will be fun. (Speed and stability...dont want the cards dead now)

Bloodsack
August 15th, 2005, 18:19
I hope the new snestyl will be upgraded soon...now that will be fun. (Speed and stability...dont want the cards dead now)

I want the neocd upgraded. It's the same coder. The snestyl with fixed bugs would cool too ;)

Paulmolive
August 15th, 2005, 21:31
It'll be hard now that he's working on 2 emus.

Paulmolive
August 16th, 2005, 02:57
Man. I've been checking like 3 times a day for any SNES or Genesis release to come out. When they do I know it'll be special. :)

Bloodsack, could you recommend some good neogeocd games?

Valiant
August 16th, 2005, 03:58
well I can: Metal Slug (1 and 2), those are definintely good games to spend your time on XD

Paulmolive
August 16th, 2005, 05:12
Heh, those are give ins, and the only good games I know of. :p

Bloodsack
August 16th, 2005, 08:21
Bloodsack, could you recommend some good neogeocd games?

Heres every Neo Geo CD game every released.

My Fav's are in Bold

3 COUNT BOUT [FIRE SUPLEX] (SNK)(1995)
A.D. 2020 SUPER BASEBALL (PALLAS)(1995)
ADK WORLD [ADK SPECIAL] (ADK)(1995)
AERO FIGHTERS 2 [SONIC WINGS 2] (VIDEO SYSTEM)(1994)
AERO FIGHTERS 3 [SONIC WINGS 3] (VIDEO SYSTEM)(1995)
AGGRESSORS OF DARK KOMBAT [GAN GAN] (ADK)(1995)
ALPHA MISSION 2 [ASO II-LAST GUARDIAN] (SNK)(1994)
ART OF FIGHTING 2 [RYUUKO NO KEN 2] (SNK)(1994)
ART OF FIGHTING 3 [RYUUKO NO KEN 3] (SNK)(1996)
ART OF FIGHTING [RYUUKO NO KEN] (SNK)(1994)
BASEBALL STARS 2 (SNK)(1994)
BASEBALL STARS PROFESSIONAL (SNK)(1995)
BLUE JOURNEY [RAGUY] (ADK)(1994)
BREAKERS (VISCO)(1996)
BURNING FIGHT (SNK)(1994)
BUST-A-MOVE [PUZZLE BOBBLE] (TAITO)(1995)
CROSSED SWORDS (ADK)(1994)
CROSSED SWORDS 2 (ADK)(1995)
CYBER-LIP (SNK)(1995)
DOUBLE DRAGON (TECHNOS)(1995)
FATAL FURY 2 [GAROU DENSETSU 2] (SNK)(1994)
FATAL FURY 3 [GAROU DENSETSU 3] (SNK)(1995)
FATAL FURY [GAROU DENSETSU] (SNK)(1994)
FATAL FURY REAL BOUT 2 [GAROU DENSETSU REAL BOUT 2] (SNK)(1998)
FATAL FURY REAL BOUT [GAROU DENSETSU REAL BOUT] (SNK)(1996)
FATAL FURY REAL BOUT SPECIAL [GAROU DENSETSU REAL BOUT SPECIAL] (SNK)(1997)
FATAL FURY SPECIAL [GAROU DENSETSU SPECIAL] (SNK)(1994)
FOOTBALL FRENZY (SNK)(1994)
GALAXY FIGHT (SUNSOFT)(1995)
GHOST PILOTS (SNK)(1995)
IRON CLAD [CHOTETSU BRI'KINGER] (SAURUS)(1996)
KABUKI KLASH [TENGAI MAKYO SHINDEN] (HUDSON)(1995)
KARNOV'S REVENGE [FIGHTERS HISTORY DYNAMITE] (DATA EAST)(1994)
KING OF FIGHTERS 94 (SNK)(1994)
KING OF FIGHTERS 95 (SNK)(1995)
KING OF FIGHTERS 96 (SNK)(1996)
KING OF FIGHTERS 96 NG COLLECTION (SNK)(1997)
KING OF FIGHTERS 97 (SNK)(1997)
KING OF FIGHTERS 98 (SNK)(1998)
KING OF FIGHTERS 99 (SNK)(1999)
KING OF THE MONSTERS 2 (SNK)(1994)
LAST BLADE 2 [GEKKA NO KENSHI 2] (SNK)(1999)
LAST BLADE [GEKKA NO KENSHI] (SNK)(1998)
LAST RESORT (SNK)(1994)
LEAGUE BOWLING (SNK)(1994)
MAGICAL DROP 2 (DATA EAST)(1996)
MAGICIAN LORD (ADK)(1994)
MAHJONG FINAL ROMANCE 2 (VIDEO SYSTEM)(1995) (JAP RELEASE ONLY)
MAHJONG KYO RETSUDEN (SNK)(1994) (JAP RELEASE ONLY)
MASTER OF SYOUGI [SHOGI NO TATSUJIN] (ADK)(1995)
METAL SLUG (SNK)(1996)
METAL SLUG 2 (SNK)(1998)
MUTATION NATION (SNK)(1995)
NAM-1975 (SNK)(1994)
NEO DRIFT OUT (VISCO)(1996)
NEO GEO CD SPECIAL (SNK)(1996)
NEO TURF MASTERS [BIG TOURNAMENT GOLF] (NAZCA)(1996)
NINJA COMBAT (ADK)(1994)
NINJA COMMANDO (ADK)(1994)
NINJA MASTERS (ADK-SNK)(1996)
OVER TOP (ADK)(1996)
PLEASURE GOAL STREET SOCCER 5-ON-5 [FUTSAL] (SAURUS)(1995)
POWER SPIKES 2 (VIDEO SYSTEM)(1995)
PULSTAR (AICOM)(1995)
PUZZLED [JOY JOY KID] (SNK)(1994)
QUEST OF THE JONG MASTER [MAHJONG JANSHIN DENSETSU] (YUBIS)(1995)
QUIZ KING OF FIGHTERS (SAURUS)(1995) (JAP RELEASE ONLY)
RAGNAGARD [SHINOKEN] (SAURUS)(1996)
RALLY CHASE (ADK)(1994)
RIDING HERO (SNK)(1995)
ROBO ARMY (SNK)(1995)
SAMURAI SHODOWN 2 [SAMURAI SPIRITS 2] (SNK)(1994)
SAMURAI SHODOWN 3 [SAMURAI SPIRITS 3] (SNK)(1995)
SAMURAI SHODOWN 4 [SAMURAI SPIRITS 4] (SNK)(1996)
SAMURAI SHODOWN [SAMURAI SPIRITS] (SNK)(1994)
SAMURAI SPIRITS RPG (SNK)(1997) (JAP RELEASE ONLY)
SAVAGE REIGN [FU'UN MOKUJIROKU] (SNK)(1995)
SENGOKU (SNK)(1995)
SENGOKU 2 (SNK)(1995)
SOCCER BRAWL (SNK)(1995)
STAKES WINNER (SAURUS)(1996)
STREET HOOP [DUNK DREAM] (DATA EAST)(1995)
SUPER SIDEKICKS 2 [TOKUTEN OH 2] (SNK)(1994)
SUPER SIDEKICKS 3 [TOKUTEN OH 3] (SNK)(1995)
SUPER SIDEKICKS [TOKUTEN OH] (SNK)(1995)
SUPER SPY,THE (SNK)(1994)
TOP HUNTER (SNK)(1994)
TOP PLAYERS GOLF (SNK)(1994)
TWINKLE STAR SPRITES (ADK)(1997)
VIEWPOINT (SAMMY)(1995)
VOLTAGE FIGHTER GOWCAIZER [CHOJIN GAKUEN GOWCAIZER] (TECHNOS)(1995)
WINDJAMMERS [FLYING POWER DISC] (DATA EAST)(1995)
WORLD HEREOS 2 (ADK)(1985)
WORLD HEROES (ADK)(1995) WORLD HEROES 2 JET (ADK)(1994)
WORLD HEROES PERFECT (ADK)(1995)
ZINTRICKS: OSHIDASHI ZENTRIX (ADK)(1997)

I hope that helps:)

Paulmolive
August 17th, 2005, 04:42
It sure does. Thanks a bunch. I'll be sure to try them all out.

Cap'n 1time
August 17th, 2005, 16:35

that game is the shit if some kind of 2 player wireless were ever created

Bloodsack
August 17th, 2005, 16:56

that game is the shit if some kind of 2 player wireless were ever created

It's a good game, but it's pretty much like the other Baseball Stars game. I'm more a action game fan myself ;)

Bloodsack
August 18th, 2005, 16:08
Snes9x002y32 is updated with a NBA Theme

parabolee
August 18th, 2005, 17:18
Here is my custom EBOOT for 1.50 SCUMM.

It is a spoof of the Star wars Episode 1 poster with Anakin having a Darth Vader shadow. It has Guybrush Threepwood (from Monkey island) with a monkey shadow. Looks cool as hell.

Also I made the SUMMVM icon a little smaller as I found it to be too big.

Just copy it into your SCUMMVM% folder over your EBOOT to use.

If anyone want a version for 1.00 just ask me or convert it back yourself with SEI or PSP Brew.

Also atached my Firefox theme for use with the Tenchi No Mon Browser. same install but into your BRW_% folder.

SmashinGit
August 18th, 2005, 17:40
Bloodsack, I like the new snes theme.

Bloodsack
August 18th, 2005, 22:20
Bloodsack, I like the new snes theme.

Thanks. I thought some of you would like it. I might save that now that I think of it..... I'm swaping over to a Bomberman theme. I'm saving the nba theme for tyl. whenever thats released?

Sorry :p

Paulmolive
August 19th, 2005, 04:35
NBA for SNES? I don't see the connection.

Cap'n 1time
August 19th, 2005, 05:20
b-ball looks good anywhere. :D

Bloodsack
August 19th, 2005, 11:56
NBA for SNES? I don't see the connection.

lol...I guess you never played NBA Jam on Snes then?

Bloodsack
August 19th, 2005, 11:56
b-ball looks good anywhere. :D

Well said :D

Bloodsack
August 19th, 2005, 12:28
SmashGpsp02 with new levels & characters is up on top page.

I like the DeathStar Level myself ;)

dman32
August 20th, 2005, 01:10
it seems like since i got my 1gb stick i'm having problems running emulators....for example...I can only get the neo geo emulator to run if i delete everything off my memory stick and add it back first. then it works. now with this smashgpsp02 it will not run on my system.. i dont get it.

dman32
August 20th, 2005, 01:20
ok i got it to work but i had to format and put smashgpsp on first to get it to work...why?

Valiant
August 20th, 2005, 01:21
Here is my custom EBOOT for 1.50 SCUMM.

It is a spoof of the Star wars Episode 1 poster with Anakin having a Darth Vader shadow. It has Guybrush Threepwood (from Monkey island) with a monkey shadow. Looks cool as hell.

Also I made the SUMMVM icon a little smaller as I found it to be too big.

Just copy it into your SCUMMVM% folder over your EBOOT to use.

If anyone want a version for 1.00 just ask me or convert it back yourself with SEI or PSP Brew.

Also atached my Firefox theme for use with the Tenchi No Mon Browser. same install but into your BRW_% folder.

cool, I have been waiting for SCUMMVM ^^

Paulmolive
August 20th, 2005, 03:38
lol...I guess you never played NBA Jam on Snes then?

Actually I have and I've got TE on my PSP right now. I guess i'm just saying that since I really don't care for the sport at all. If you do that I'm personaly going to just go with the normal screen. LOL

No hate by the way if you're getting confused :)

Bloodsack
August 20th, 2005, 08:49
Actually I have and I've got TE on my PSP right now. I guess i'm just saying that since I really don't care for the sport at all. If you do that I'm personaly going to just go with the normal screen. LOL

No hate by the way if you're getting confused :)

It's all good...I understand :) I'm not into sports either, infact I hate sports!,but I know theirs people on here that like sports alot. So I'm catering to them. I try to mix up the themes for everyone to enjoy :)

Bloodsack
August 21st, 2005, 16:33
;)

B_man55
August 22nd, 2005, 14:02
Need...more...emulators...dammit, the homebrew sure is slowing down..

centroles
August 23rd, 2005, 08:02
thanks so much for doing what you do bloodsack. all of us really appreciate it.

there isn't any chance you can make one of these awesome packs for either the full version (not the shareware version) of either quake or doom or one of the other mods is there.

i know quake is already full screen.

for doom, i think that the latest version is full screen but i can't seem to be able to get it to work.

or better yet, if you can make one for one of the full screen mods of doom, like duke nukem or best of all that goldeneye mod.

all i want is a really good fps on the psp. i'm sure a lot of people do.

i own the full version of doom and quake on my pc so i know that i can legally play a full version for the psp. i just have no idea how or where to get one.

anyone that can email me [email protected] , i would very much appreciate it.

thanks.

PSP_Newbie
August 23rd, 2005, 08:53
well, you cant post it here since its copyrighted, but if u actually own doom, and maybe it works with quake too, i dunno if they use wads or not, but for doom, just copy the doom.wad or whatever its called from your Doom folder or the cd and it will work, its what i did. I had Ultimate Doom 95 on an old CD, and just copied the Doomu.wad and it works

Bloodsack
August 23rd, 2005, 10:17
Rin v 32 Tomb Raider Theme is up.

Bloodsack
August 23rd, 2005, 10:19
thanks so much for doing what you do bloodsack. all of us really appreciate it.

there isn't any chance you can make one of these awesome packs for either the full version (not the shareware version) of either quake or doom or one of the other mods is there.

i know quake is already full screen.

for doom, i think that the latest version is full screen but i can't seem to be able to get it to work.

or better yet, if you can make one for one of the full screen mods of doom, like duke nukem or best of all that goldeneye mod.

all i want is a really good fps on the psp. i'm sure a lot of people do.

i own the full version of doom and quake on my pc so i know that i can legally play a full version for the psp. i just have no idea how or where to get one.

anyone that can email me [email protected] , i would very much appreciate it.

thanks.

I had Doom emu up before. I'll try to put it up again. as far as putting the WAD inside, sorry...I can't do that.

Bloodsack
August 23rd, 2005, 10:21
well, you cant post it here since its copyrighted, but if u actually own doom, and maybe it works with quake too, i dunno if they use wads or not, but for doom, just copy the doom.wad or whatever its called from your Doom folder or the cd and it will work, its what i did. I had Ultimate Doom 95 on an old CD, and just copied the Doomu.wad and it works

Hey.. dude. I heard you got back a 1.51 psp back from sony :( sorry to hear that. I knew they would pull something like that. what you gonna do? are you going to get a 1.5 again?

PSP_Newbie
August 23rd, 2005, 20:47
Hey.. dude. I heard you got back a 1.51 psp back from sony :( sorry to hear that. I knew they would pull something like that. what you gonna do? are you going to get a 1.5 again?
After some hassle, i finally found a cheap, used 1.5 psp at EBgames for $200 that was still in great condition! so im back to homebrew :D

Bloodsack
August 23rd, 2005, 23:28
After some hassle, i finally found a cheap, used 1.5 psp at EBgames for $200 that was still in great condition! so im back to homebrew :D

Glad to hear that. Nice to have you back :D

Bloodsack
August 24th, 2005, 09:18
Nobody update, otherwise no HB for you :D

centroles
August 24th, 2005, 12:55
that's awesome, didn't know you could just copy your wad from your cd to your psp.

bloodsack, is the doom file you had up the newer version that supports playing the game full screen, with it taking up the whole psp screen? actually, i'm not positive if the newest version supports full screen, i only heard that it does.

if so, it would be awesome if you could link to it, thanks agan

Bloodsack
August 24th, 2005, 13:26
that's awesome, didn't know you could just copy your wad from your cd to your psp.

bloodsack, is the doom file you had up the newer version that supports playing the game full screen, with it taking up the whole psp screen? actually, i'm not positive if the newest version supports full screen, i only heard that it does.

if so, it would be awesome if you could link to it, thanks agan

Of course I know I can put the WAD in, but I can't because it's copyrighted.

I have the doom emu that supports all wads, if thats what you mean? It's full screen too.

centroles
August 24th, 2005, 14:11
i meant to say that I didn't know that I could just copy the wad in from my old doom cd.

sweet, thanks bloodsack. i'm going to load it up right now.

edit:

doom works but seems to show a corrupt icon under it for some reason. none of the other games do.

also, not sure if you knew but the author of snes tyl made two quick fixes and the current snes tyl version is c.

also, i'm not sure why but the genesis and new snes tyl packs aren't working for me even though i extracted them directly into the game folder. i had no problem running the genesis pack before or the old snes tyl pack.

it's probably just me so if it's working for everyone else, i'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

thanks again bloodsack doom rocks.

centroles
August 24th, 2005, 15:51
not sure why the snes tyl 2.0 isn't working (the two quick fixes he gave seem to address the fact that the game doesn't work on somepeople's psp) but i've been investigating why your new upload of genesis pak isnt working by comparing it to the old version that i also got from you.

turns out one of those annoying thumbs files snuck into your genesis archive itself. windows automatically creates them in folders and sometimes the only way to see it is to go to folder options and enable viewing of hidden folders AND disable hiding of system folders.

not positive if that thumbs is what's screwed up the genesis pack or if something i'm doing is wrong but just thought i would let you know.

as for making the doom's associate corrupt icon invisible, i was wondering if i could do just by adding underscores to the file name?

Bloodsack
August 25th, 2005, 08:14
not sure why the snes tyl 2.0 isn't working (the two quick fixes he gave seem to address the fact that the game doesn't work on somepeople's psp) but i've been investigating why your new upload of genesis pak isnt working by comparing it to the old version that i also got from you.

turns out one of those annoying thumbs files snuck into your genesis archive itself. windows automatically creates them in folders and sometimes the only way to see it is to go to folder options and enable viewing of hidden folders AND disable hiding of system folders.

not positive if that thumbs is what's screwed up the genesis pack or if something i'm doing is wrong but just thought i would let you know.

as for making the doom's associate corrupt icon invisible, i was wondering if i could do just by adding underscores to the file name?

For some reason some psp's just wont work with hidden folders? I don't know why, but thats just the way it is? I do have a post on the first page near the bottom that has all emu's without hidden folders. so If your having problems running any emu. go there. I haven't really updated that post yet. On doom....I tried running the Doom emu with hiding the folders, but it wouldn't work. If your really worried about the Corrupted Folders on both of those emu's, Use a program called PSP Sort. It will put all your Corrupted Folders at the bottom of the pile. this way you wont see them.

screebo101
August 25th, 2005, 19:15
theres also a cdatahider.zip in the forums that people could use to hide the files. (Genesis and Rin emu wouldn't work for me...Downloaded old versions used cdatahider.zip...hid the corrupts and emus worked)

centroles
August 25th, 2005, 21:07
it's not because of corrupted folders. i mean all the other emulators i got from here work fine and they're hidden. pspgenesis with hidden folders that i got from here worked fine too. but i had to delete it and redownload it and the new one that i got from here doesn't work, plus i noticed it has a hidden system thumbs file. not sure if it's supposed to.

is the snestyl version the c version, the latest version with the bug fixes that just came like a day after the previous bug fix? just wondering. just curious. thanks again for doing all this.

Bloodsack
August 25th, 2005, 21:22
it's not because of corrupted folders. i mean all the other emulators i got from here work fine and they're hidden. pspgenesis with hidden folders that i got from here worked fine too. but i had to delete it and redownload it and the new one that i got from here doesn't work, plus i noticed it has a hidden system thumbs file. not sure if it's supposed to.

is the snestyl version the c version, the latest version with the bug fixes that just came like a day after the previous bug fix? just wondering. just curious. thanks again for doing all this.

If you look at the file it says c at the end on the snesTYL. I don't have One Problem with any hidden folder. They work great for me? I have a japanese 1.5 psp

centroles
August 25th, 2005, 21:35
cool. thanks. and thanks for the suggestion screebo1.

i got the corrupt file version of genesis, doom and snes (that I got from pspupdates), and used the program to rename all three. genesis works fine and is hidden. snes and doom don't. i guess those two don't support hiding in my psp.

edit: i found a noncorrupt version of the latest doom game here... http://www.pspupdates.com/2005/07/doom-corrupted-icons-no-more.html
If you don't care about the wad selector, you can just delete the folders named wad____1 and put the doom 2 wad in the wad folder in doom____1.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Bloodsack, do you think you could post the corrupt version of the latest snestyl as well in those list of corrupt files. i love your backgrounds and sounds and such. thanks again.

Bloodsack
August 25th, 2005, 23:22
Bloodsack, do you think you could post the corrupt version of the latest snestyl as well in those list of corrupt files. i love your backgrounds and sounds and such. thanks again.

I just put it up on the first Page in my Corrupted only Emu's topic just for you :D

It's near the bottom of the first page. Enjoy :)

centroles
August 26th, 2005, 03:09
thanks bloodsack :)

Bloodsack
August 27th, 2005, 15:03
thanks bloodsack :)

No Problem ;)

Bloodsack
August 28th, 2005, 11:16
Very slow this month.

screebo101
August 28th, 2005, 18:18
Sup bloodsack. Just sayin sup and I like the background imgs, music, and mpegs you've been usin for the emus. :D

centroles
August 28th, 2005, 20:36
yeah, they're awesome.

one thing is, they seem to be slightly slower to load than the standard versions. it's not a big difference, just a second or two. certainly nothing to be concerned about. but i just wanted to make sure that's normal and not indicitive of any problems with my psp.

Bloodsack
August 29th, 2005, 00:32
yeah, they're awesome.

one thing is, they seem to be slightly slower to load than the standard versions. it's not a big difference, just a second or two. certainly nothing to be concerned about. but i just wanted to make sure that's normal and not indicitive of any problems with my psp.

I haven't noticed any problem? Your the only one thats said anything about it.? weird?

Bloodsack
August 29th, 2005, 00:44
Sup bloodsack. Just sayin sup and I like the background imgs, music, and mpegs you've been usin for the emus. :D

Thanks. I'm glad you like them :)

B_man55
August 31st, 2005, 07:36
I havn't seen an FFIV theme for the SNES yet. I probably missed it but if not, I'm sure people would like that. Just a suggestion. Great work by the way.

centroles
September 1st, 2005, 02:37
NM, I think it was just me, and besides, it wasn't a big deal at all.

I was wondering though if you were planning on making one of these packs for the SCUMMM engine. It's really quite cool, tons of great lucas arts games run on it well.

parabolee
September 1st, 2005, 15:19
I did a cool Guybrush Threepwood theme foe SCUMMVM, it's in the Official Icon Wallpapers thread (stickied at the top).

seanj72
September 1st, 2005, 15:30
Hi

I never believed this when i heard about this but when i tried it myself, it was so easy. You just need to complete one free offer then cancel it before it starts to cost, then refer friends to do the same! Do not bother spending hundreds on the new consoles when this is free. The site is. . .
http://www.consolegrab.co.uk/?r=14655

Bloodsack
September 2nd, 2005, 17:26
No emulators for awhile now....

I'm really looking forward to the neocd update?

Bloodsack
September 3rd, 2005, 07:56
;)

Paulmolive
September 4th, 2005, 02:51
Could you make a pre made pack for Dgen?

Bloodsack
September 4th, 2005, 14:29
Could you make a pre made pack for Dgen?

Dgen 093b Alien Theme is up :)

Paulmolive
September 4th, 2005, 16:17
Awesome. Thanks Bloodsack :)

centroles
September 5th, 2005, 05:57
i have no idea if vba (the gba emulator) is playable, for say a game like advance wars, don't have the roms to test it.

but if it is playable, do you think you would be able to make a pack for it as well bloodsack?

thx in advance if you do.

Bloodsack
September 5th, 2005, 07:50
i have no idea if vba (the gba emulator) is playable, for say a game like advance wars, don't have the roms to test it.

but if it is playable, do you think you would be able to make a pack for it as well bloodsack?

thx in advance if you do.

I did one a few months ago. Let me see if I can find it.

Plude220
September 6th, 2005, 05:40
I was wondering if it was just my system but I can get the GBA to work at all on my psp has anyone actualy got it to work and run fast?

O Yea it would be nice to have a snes Final Fantacy background and a new Scumm background.

centroles
September 6th, 2005, 19:38
thx bloodsack

plude, snes w/ final fantasy or maybe a samus background would be pretty cool. definately beats the current nba 2k2 theme. no complaints though, the current pak looks awesome too.

Bloodsack
September 6th, 2005, 23:40
thx bloodsack

plude, snes w/ final fantasy or maybe a samus background would be pretty cool. definately beats the current nba 2k2 theme. no complaints though, the current pak looks awesome too.

I like the nba theme ;)

Here's the GBA Emu. It doesn't run very well. This emu is way early and needs major work still.

SmashinGit
September 7th, 2005, 00:41
Here's a premade emulator for the new Atari St emulator. The artwork for this is taken from Giga Phil's gallery, and this is for firmware 1.0

Bloodsack
September 8th, 2005, 08:18
Here's a premade emulator for the new Atari St emulator. The artwork for this is taken from Giga Phil's gallery, and this is for firmware 1.0

Good job dude.

Bloodsack
September 11th, 2005, 00:37
;)

SmashinGit
September 15th, 2005, 19:05
Here's a premade emulator for the new Neogeo Pocket emulator recently released by PSMonkey. The artwork is taken from Giga Phil's gallery, thanks to both of you. This is for 1.0

Bloodsack
September 16th, 2005, 23:18
The new NeoGeo Pocket emu is up. It has a Metal Slug Theme.

EX-Danza
September 17th, 2005, 18:54
thanks a lot bloodsack 4 the ngpsp

EX-Danza
September 19th, 2005, 02:33
hey blood can u post the new vba .4? I wanna check it out please

Bloodsack
September 20th, 2005, 11:48
hey blood can u post the new vba .4? I wanna check it out please

Done.

Look near the bottom of the first page to dl. It's in my corrutped folder emu list. I also put a file selector for VBAPSP dl too. I wrote a guide on how to use it.

Enjoy :)

B_man55
September 21st, 2005, 23:56
We need updates... Homebrew is going to die if 2.0 isn't cracked! Metroid for the SNES Emulator would be great! Get the remixed Metroid theme from Zero Mission. You know, the very first one you hear in Crateria!! That'd be sweet on the SNES Emulator!!

Bloodsack
September 26th, 2005, 14:29
We need updates... Homebrew is going to die if 2.0 isn't cracked! Metroid for the SNES Emulator would be great! Get the remixed Metroid theme from Zero Mission. You know, the very first one you hear in Crateria!! That'd be sweet on the SNES Emulator!!

Sadly I have to agree. Theirs been no good emu's lately at all. I played around with the new Hue061a2 and it's awful. Not worth putting up really. Dracula X is all messed up on that emu.

centroles
September 27th, 2005, 21:26
Bloodsack,

any chance you could put up a version of the new smashgpsp version .2b that was just released about 10 days ago? Only please change the name to Smash instead of SmashGpsp 0.2b and load up a version where the corrupt icons are hidden. Thanks.

3elevenX
September 30th, 2005, 04:03
Bump because this thread deserves to be on top and god knows all the 2.0 n00bs need all the help they can get :P

Bloodsack
September 30th, 2005, 22:43
Bump because this thread deserves to be on top and god knows all the 2.0 n00bs need all the help they can get :P

Thanks for the bump....

and I heard that ;)

Theirs been no emu's lately at all? (At least good ones')

October 1st, 2005, 13:18
I like the nba theme ;)

Here's the GBA Emu. It doesn't run very well. This emu is way early and needs major work still.

hey i am making my own little of these except with castlevania circle of the moon could you tell me how to convert mp3s in at3s or a site where there is some? i downloaded the metroid one and still cant get it to load the rom i renamed it to rom.gba and all it did was send me back to the psp bios

October 1st, 2005, 13:50
whoops never mind got vba to work but i still need those at3s

Bloodsack
October 3rd, 2005, 09:39
whoops never mind got vba to work but i still need those at3s

Use Goldwave. you also need the at3 codec.

www.google.com is your friend

slik da relic
October 6th, 2005, 00:27
good to see this thread is still healthy.

da relic

Bloodsack
October 6th, 2005, 09:56
good to see this thread is still healthy.

da relic

Some what>.....Their really hasn't been anything worth putting up for a while now.

Really waiting for PCEP, NeoCD Update???

Bloodsack
October 6th, 2005, 14:24
Updated

Atari Lynx
Atari 2600

I was playing around with with both emu's and thought what the hell....I'll put both up. They both work, but Atari lynx is still very early. not all games run perfect yet.

slik da relic
October 6th, 2005, 20:59
how's 2600? colecovision would be cool too.

da relic

Bloodsack
October 10th, 2005, 00:04
how's 2600? colecovision would be cool too.

da relic

2600 isn't bad actually.

ataribob
October 11th, 2005, 20:24
No pifall 2 will work

At least the c64 Emus will play it no prob.

Bloodsack
October 16th, 2005, 22:21
Thanks good to hear :)

Bloodsack
October 18th, 2005, 09:50
Finally......a new emu has come out :eek:

PSPGBAv0.1 is up.

Enjoy everyone :)

groseb
October 18th, 2005, 10:11
it seems ZIP is corrupted?

Bloodsack
October 19th, 2005, 08:21
it seems ZIP is corrupted?

Works great for me.

I think it's your PC.

Bloodsack
October 22nd, 2005, 17:32
I hope that Neocd emu gets updated?

and still waiting for that PSone emu????

Virus
October 24th, 2005, 03:25
can you make a ninendo based theme for the snes and also a doom emu? that would be nice, plus you must know, how do i get the neogeo pocket emu to run games? i have the roms and i put them in the roms folder, but nothing happens...

Bloodsack
October 25th, 2005, 23:52
Updated

PSPGBA1.1

Bloodsack
October 29th, 2005, 22:16
:) :)

Valiant
October 31st, 2005, 00:44
ever considered doing some for the several mame emus? XD

slik da relic
November 1st, 2005, 05:33
I'd love to see the psp sonic theme for dgen... its gettin alot of support. wireless option now. :D

Bloodsack
November 2nd, 2005, 00:40
I'd love to see the psp sonic theme for dgen... its gettin alot of support. wireless option now. :D

ok....I try to bring it here in the next few days.

November 25th, 2005, 18:51
heres a few of mine i'll add more as i make more
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=1540
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=1563
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=1564
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=1565

November 25th, 2005, 21:08
hell!! YEAHHHHH!!! I FINALY GO GOLDWAVE TO ENCODE INTO AT3 YSE!!! :) :D :eek:

December 2nd, 2005, 05:10
man i wish this topic was still alive

dick
December 4th, 2005, 03:28
have topic starter do dgen? is best genny emulator atm

December 5th, 2005, 05:11
alright i'll be back with a sonic maybe yeah sonic themed dgen

December 5th, 2005, 06:41
okay so heres the newest dgen with a crappy sonic theme with the live and learn song from adventure 2

Valiant
December 9th, 2005, 00:18
oooh could you make one for the new wonderswan emu ^^? (please!)

December 10th, 2005, 00:35
oooh could you make one for the new wonderswan emu ^^? (please!)
sure!:D even though the new wonderswan one didnt improve much but okay:D

December 10th, 2005, 04:23
heres three of em
two different themed eswans and a pspreader mega man theme

Valiant
December 16th, 2005, 06:47
wow incredible! Thanks so much! (sorry for the late response)

Virus
December 16th, 2005, 06:48
this post is dieing cause lot people gettting 2.00 cause it works

December 16th, 2005, 07:37
yeah we need this thread to live again!
and thats because gettting homebrew to work on 2.0 sucks big time
it doesnt run any of the good homebrew

December 16th, 2005, 07:39
wow incredible! Thanks so much! (sorry for the late response)
your welcome:D i'm willing to do requests all the time and i am glad that i could help

December 22nd, 2005, 22:34
heres a few more

Valiant
December 23rd, 2005, 18:13
I am so sorry T_T, could you put it up with the new 0.9, seems like it is more efficient with sound X_X (forgive me for asking a tedious request)

December 23rd, 2005, 19:08
I am so sorry T_T, could you put it up with the new 0.9, seems like it is more efficient with sound X_X (forgive me for asking a tedious request)
oh no its a wonderful request i just checked it out last night myself and i was in heaven!! of course i'll do it for you!
be back in about half an hour

December 23rd, 2005, 19:58
i'm just so freaking happy right now !
i made the gundamn one out of scratch and i'm soo happpy its the best one i've ever done!! here you go! two more eswan 09s
merry christmas!!

on another note the gundam one is in 1.0 format so use sei psptool or pspbrew to convert it and move it to your psp

Valiant
December 24th, 2005, 00:25
Two words...VERY NICE! I am impressed with your work, I cant believe you made that out of scratch...very impressive! Thank you so much for complying with my request ^^. I truely appreciate your work

December 24th, 2005, 08:10
Two words...VERY NICE! I am impressed with your work, I cant believe you made that out of scratch...very impressive! Thank you so much for complying with my request ^^. I truely appreciate your work
your welcome and merry christmas!

January 8th, 2006, 11:30
anymore requests??

Bloodsack
January 11th, 2006, 20:58
yeah we need this thread to live again!
and thats because gettting homebrew to work on 2.0 sucks big time
it doesnt run any of the good homebrew

Wow trigun! Thanks for keeping my homebrew page alive. theirs alot of good hb on 1.5

I will never upgrade my psp. ever!

sorry guys....I haven't got the time anymore to make emu's. working too many hours now. I'm glad to see trigun has takin over where I left off :D Thanks dude :) I'm just happy everyone is enjoying the emu's ;)

Keep up the good work trigun.

ps: nice themes dude.

Ryan26
January 11th, 2006, 22:23
Hey can any1 help me out with the neo geo cd emulator i cant get it 2 work its so annoyin it seems like iv tried everythin 1st i got past the need neo.bin or woteva it was but now im up 2 error reading txt.tkl or woteva it is if any1s had the same problem please post how u managed 2 fix it thanks

January 12th, 2006, 03:51
sorry ryan i cant help you there becuase i absolutely have no knowledge what so ever about the neo geo cd emulator.

and thanks for the compliment bloodsack, i'm working on about 5 or 6 more that should be done in the next few days and one of them i really like how its turning out, so make sure to check back guys:)

Bloodsack
January 12th, 2006, 18:47
Hey can any1 help me out with the neo geo cd emulator i cant get it 2 work its so annoyin it seems like iv tried everythin 1st i got past the need neo.bin or woteva it was but now im up 2 error reading txt.tkl or woteva it is if any1s had the same problem please post how u managed 2 fix it thanks

This guide I wrote should answer all your questions.

oh...and one thing.... you need the neocd.bin file for the iso's to work. Heres a hint.....googles your friend.

NeoCD help on installing Iso's on PSP

First download the Neocd0.5 emu on the first page in attachments, then put those 2 folders in psp/game
Neo CD ISO's directly do not work. You have to Extract ISO first. Read below on How to Extract ISO's.

Step by step guide for putting Neo Geo CD games on Neocd0.5u4
1) Extract the ISO using winrar, right click Iso and extract.
2) put all extracted iso files in 1 folder
3) Name folder what ever game your using (example)...If it's metal slug, name the folder metal slug
4) Make another folder a subfolder called neocd.mp3 and put that in the same folder you put the extracted iso files in
5) now....put all the mp3's that came with metal slug in the neocd.mp3 folder
6) now put that whole metal slug folder in the neocd05 emu, not the % folder
7) start up emu
8 look for metal slug
9) happiness
Now Remember: All you should have in your (Example) Metal Slug folder is the extracted Iso files and a subfolder called neocd.mp3. Thats it! Then just copy that folder over to your Neocd05 folder. Not the % folder. game should run.
Heres a list of what u should have in your neocdpsp folder
startup.bin
neocdpsp.ini
NeoCD.bin
logo.bmp
loading.bmp
EBOOT.PBP (of course)
(All these files must be in your neocdpsp folder for the emu to work)
Buttons:
A = X
B = Circle
C = Square
D = Triangle
Select pauses your game.
Start does nothing as far as I can tell.
D-Pad moves.
Left Trigger takes u to the new emu menu where u can edit things such as full screen support, frame skip, sound on and off and many other things.
Note: You can zip your games, but loading times will be very, very long if you do this. I wouldn't recommend it. just the folders fine. games will be a little bigger in size, but run much better and loading times will be super quick. Second....Not all games have sound. It's still a very early emulator. most games do have sound,but some don't.

enjoy neocd on psp everyone:)

January 13th, 2006, 00:15
too bad i only have a crappy 32mb stick

andk1005
January 13th, 2006, 02:14
1 thing if u have version 2.0 why the hell do u not just downgrade? because emulators run faster on v1.5 and it makes it easier for coders to write programs if everyone is on the same firmware. i just feel sorry for ppl on 2.01+ all they have is tetris :(
ps dont tell me its because u like the web browser because you can browse the web using the mph firmware loader. and u can still run all of your normal umds by fooling ur psp into thinking its 2.5 using mph version changer

January 13th, 2006, 06:52
dude i already said 2.0 sucks so nuff said

Bloodsack
January 27th, 2006, 17:49
dude i already said 2.0 sucks so nuff said

I will never upgrade my psp.

1.5 for life ;)

Kaiser
January 29th, 2006, 08:44
Hey if this stays updated we could sticky it for you. :)

PSP_Newbie
January 31st, 2006, 08:35
I was looking through the site and was glad to find this thread still active :D
Just though I might be able to contribute, so I attached a Monkey Island theme to the ScummVM that I created long, long ago, but decided to share now.
The audio is new, but the background is the same, as I felt it looked good =P
Sorry for the amateur quality of editing, but I rather enjoy it^^
Tell me what you guys think.

February 4th, 2006, 07:05
ALRIGHT guys finally an update!
sorry it's been so long....i've been REALLY BUSY LATELY.AND HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO DO SOME...SO HERES A PRETTY BIG UPDATE.
i've been working with photoshop alot and i've developed some new templetes and they look awesome!

ah crap sratch that ..damn i have to go to something now....damnit damnit...i'll finish it tomorrow

February 5th, 2006, 00:44
i need your guy's opinions .
tell me which of these do you want made into an eboot.
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/ffxx.pnghttp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/ffxxx.png
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/myfirstset.pnghttp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/myfirstset1.png
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/myfirstset3.pnghttp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/myfirstset4.png
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/myfirstset6copy.pnghttp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/myfirstset5.png
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/wonderswanemu.pnghttp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/PIC1copy.png
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/snes2.pnghttp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/snes.png
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/Blackcopy.png
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/neogeocd.pnghttp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/neogeocd1.png
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/PCEINGINE.pnghttp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/PCENGINE.png
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/knucklescopy.pnghttp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/knuckles2.png
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/starocean1.pnghttp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/starstar.png

February 5th, 2006, 00:44
me liking my photoshop skills:D
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/zeldaaaa.pnghttp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/zeldaaaaa.png
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/ICON0copy.pnghttp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/sdfdfssdfsdfsdfa.png
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/myfirstset3.pnghttp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/myfirstset4.png
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/halo2icon.pnghttp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/halo2png.png
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/dragon.pngvhttp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/dragon2.png
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/metalgearpsxblue.pnghttp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/fdsasdfdfasfasdaerwerawds.png
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/ook.pnghttp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/gba2.png
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/mysuperdupertempletecopy.pnghttp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/snes9.png
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/marioicon.pnghttp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/cloudnick/mariocopy.png

Skye
February 5th, 2006, 23:14
Personally I think all of them. They all look great. =D

February 18th, 2006, 06:00
sorry guys i've been real busy lately ....sorry... heres the only two i have gotten done

centroles
June 1st, 2006, 18:39
Can anyone please make a new premade emulator with cool graphics for the latest

snes4.2
dgen1.5

and if it's not too much trobule, possibly

quake with infrastructure (http://psp3d.com/betadevelopment-center/t-quake-v2-gp-6364.html)
beats of rage 0.9
smashgpsp
gba 1.1
gta or whichever umd loader lets me play the most games (from the original umds not talking about isos)

all for 1.5 psps with the corrupt icons hidden.

thank you so much

June 3rd, 2006, 11:32
i could do it if i have some free time this weekend.
i don't know about hidding corrupted icons because some HB doesn't work with hidden c i's

centroles
June 4th, 2006, 20:25
that's alright, don't worry about it unless you have time. i've used psp brew to make my own. they're nowhere near as good as yours, but they have the name I want and the corrupt icons are hidden. :)

June 6th, 2006, 06:33
okay i think i figured out a way to make the corrupt icons hidden but i'm just letting you know it might now work. and that i'm starting to work on your stuff right now.

centroles
June 6th, 2006, 19:01
Don't worry about it, unless you want to make them for yourself as well.

I made my own using psp brew and some wallpapers and pics that I found on other sides that I made into pngs.

It didnt take long using PSPBrew

They're pretty good. But I unfortunately can't post them because they use lots of different peoples images for the icons and backgrounds.

Thank you though

June 7th, 2006, 07:08
i already made 3 of them and man are they cool :D

Jordanonmyfeet
October 2nd, 2006, 17:48
what do i do when i go into the snes emulator on the screen it just says

profiles
saves

what do i do to play?