PDA

View Full Version : 2player help

navdeep
August 9th, 2005, 05:07
i cant play 2player online or wifi i want to play 2player with wipeout pure and i have a d-link router so if you can help me with 2player thanks a lot :)

Revolt26
August 9th, 2005, 16:19
i cant play 2player online or wifi i want to play 2player with wipeout pure and i have a d-link router so if you can help me with 2player thanks a lot :)

Make sure the small side switch is pushed up on the left side of the Psp. Check the network connections in the control panel and make sure its set to scan Wlan then click the easy buttons from there.

Good luck

navdeep
August 9th, 2005, 17:43
where do i set it to scan wlan and what is the easy button

Revolt26
August 10th, 2005, 00:29
when you turn the psp on with no game you will be see some small icons if you arrow all the way over to the left you will see settings then you will see some other icons...now you can move up or down on this set of icons. Your looking for Network settings all the way at the bottom of this list X button you want to chose Infrastructure mode (Ad hoc mode is used for multiplayer with more than one psp in the same room) "Press X" it will take you to the next screen you will see connection one "press X again" next screen will say connection 1 in a flashing box just arrow right one time. You should be at the Wlan settings page. arrow up to Scan then press X. Also make sure your Wifi switch on the lower left of your psp is switch to the up position to turn it on. Ok once the psp scans you should see your router and any other ones that may be in your area it also shows the signal strength names etc select a router then Press X. After this the SSid screen will come up and the name of the router as well arrow right again. The Wlan security setting should be default to none...Next screen is address settings .....Highlight easy.....Arrow right again. Next page is the settings list with a few basic parameters....verify the settings and press right arrow ....then Press X again to save the settings. Next prompt with have the highlighted TEST connection box flashing ...press X
You can also add network connection presets depending on where you go with your psp you can select on the fly after you do the initial setup.

Good luck

navdeep
August 10th, 2005, 01:09
i did everything and i went to wipeout pure and i sead join and it just keeps searching for multiplayer games forever.heeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllpppp ppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(:(:(:(:(:(

Revolt26
August 10th, 2005, 01:46
somethins not clickin

have you upgraded to version 2.0

ajnokia
August 10th, 2005, 10:16
do u need a wireless router to play multiplayer?

navdeep
August 11th, 2005, 02:00
no i donot have 2.0 i have 1.50

PSP_Newbie
August 11th, 2005, 02:05
uhh...i dont think wipeout is infrastructure-compatible. it is only ad-hoc compatible, meaning u dont need any routers or anything and u can only play if some else is play wipeout in the same room, or nearby. also i guess u could use a tunneler to play it only, but thats complicated...

navdeep
August 11th, 2005, 02:32
can you give me a list of games that are infrastructure-compatible please